*VIDEO & TRANSCRIPT ADDED* Michael Eric Dyson just DISMANTLED Tara Setc00nyer on CNN :ohlawd:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wow. I'm definitely going to use that argument. I mean...I know very well that killers tend to kill people of their own race...so why haven't I made the correlation to dismantle this horseshyt about black on black crime I don't know. :jbhmm:

Now this is the type of debate we need...:clap:

Thank you Brother Dyson :salute:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Dyson on the brief CNN video posted by the OP were originally coined by Tariq.

Nah he didnt coin them. Ive been hearing other folks talking about that for years. I think Frances Cress Welsing is where i heard that logic before. Tariq probably got it from her or someone else in his docs

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Nah he didnt coin them. Ive been hearing other folks talking about that for years. I think Frances Cress Welsing is where i heard that logic before. Tariq probably got it from her or someone else in his docs

I've heard similar sentiments as well prior to Tariq, but none mentioned specifically in the exact same context or framework as Tariq has presented.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow. I'm definitely going to use that argument. I mean...I know very well that killers tend to kill people of their own race...so why haven't I made the correlation to dismantle this horseshyt about black on black crime I don't know. :jbhmm:

Now this is the type of debate we need...:clap:

Thank you Brother Dyson :salute:
It's so damn obvious.

When people say black on black crime I just tune out.

Not saying it's okay and excuses any degenerate behavior but it at least helps to be on the same page.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As I have said the whole "black on black crime" deflecion is some of the most retarded shyt I've ever heard. What about white on white crime? brown on brown crime? "Yellow on yellow crime"? Anyone who uses that in this discussion is a retarded bigot.

Why do these "c00ns" get such a platform to speak? They are highly damaging to our culture.