Video Game Rumors/Lies You Remember from Childhood

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
My cousin from Philly told me his neighbor had a video game that was Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat :gladbron:
I finally visit one summer and it's this:beli::
1801_front.jpg

Some older kid told me you can connect Street Fighter to your Sonic & Knuckles cartridge and play as Sonic in Street Fighter :beli:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Pokemon era was rife with this BS from other kids. Catching Yoshi, Mew under the truck, Endless grass with super strong Pokemon, etc. :martin:

The one I thought wasn't real but was is the cut Professor Oak battle.

The one that was legit was catching Pokémon easily with any type of pokeball by pressing A the moment the pokeball explodes.

That’s how I got the legendaries and Mewtwo.:banderas:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:My cousin was a straight up liar…but I was a dumbass for believing him. Bruh said
  1. Jay and Nas are unlockable characters in FFNY. To unlock them you’ll have to beat the game on hard. While obtaining all the trophies in one playthrough. Then you’ll fight them in a free for all match. Named kings of NY.
  2. Sonic and Tails are unlockable in SSBM. All you have to do was to defeat. 50 enemies in cruel melee. I almost broke my controller trying to do this.
:unimpressed:So I went over to his house. To see did he really unlock those characters. Bruh said:troll: I knew you was coming over…so I deleted the characters.

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed:My cousin was a straight up liar…but I was a dumbass for believing him. Bruh said
  1. Jay and Nas are unlockable characters in FFNY. To unlock them you’ll have to beat the game on hard. While obtaining all the trophies in one playthrough. Then you’ll fight them in a free for all match. Named kings of NY.
  2. Sonic and Tails are unlockable in SSBM. All you have to do was to defeat. 50 enemies in cruel melee. I almost broke my controller trying to do this.
:unimpressed:So I went over to his house. To see did he really unlock these characters. Bruh said:troll: I knew you was coming over…so I deleted the characters.

egm got a bunch of people with that. myself included