Video from the Michael Irvin incident just dropped

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn Mike mighta did that shyt :russ::pachaha::laff:

Obviously can’t tell but as a reformed scumbag that has seen my share of let outs…

1- that isolation lol buddy had her in the cut away from the defense :lolbron:

2- that body language…He was a lil more into her than him, but most important the way he looked at her when she walked off yikes, I know that look. When you tryin to finesse and she ain’t wit it ‘Damn bih hold on…’

Just jokes of course my ngga Mike would never :salute::skip:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Mike hasn't learned his lesson. Surrounding himself with cac male lawyers, idiot

• Haha
Reactions: IVS

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn he did slap himself and say "get it together mike" That tells me he prolly did say some reckless shyt but honestly, who gives a fukk? Whooptie do, a man hit on you. Stupid bytch stfu.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Damn he did slap himself and say "get it together mike" That tells me he prolly did say some reckless shyt but honestly, who gives a fukk? Whooptie do, a man hit on you. Stupid bytch stfu.
Oh no please tell me that’s not on there :snoop: I stopped the vid once I saw him turn with the ‘damn where you goin’ :huhldup:

Daps
Meh.. Keep your hands to yourself fellas and most importantly, ALWAYS BE ON GUARD WITH THESE NON BLACK WOMEN!!! I don't trust any of them smh.