Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
it was before windows 8. today, id probably go with powerdirector

PowerDirector looks good

:ehh:

In terms of free stuff that gets the job done I would say power director also. The only thing I would say is have at least Power Director 14 (comes with screen record) + the still image functionality is weak unless you pay which is odd :patrice:....you can pan, zoom, and keyframe on videos all day long but not on still images(they only have auto pan&zoom unless you pay):rudy:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
In terms of free stuff that gets the job done I would say power director also. The only thing I would say is have at least Power Director 14 (comes with screen record) + the still image functionality is weak unless you pay which is odd :patrice:....you can pan, zoom, and keyframe on videos all day long but not on still images(they only have auto pan&zoom unless you pay):rudy:

Not only that but the auto pan & zoom on still images is randomized:mindblown: so you have to constantly hit the button til you get a pan & zoom you like :damn::snoop::scust:

Example: 8 suggestions(end product of dealing with still images in Power Director editing)

You can see the contrast later around 21:58 were I used video pan & zoom instead of stills(I just noticed they weren't timed the same as in preview...one cut off way to early):jbhmm:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I chop my p-flicks and make compilations with them using Filmora Wondershare. It works pretty well, but the license makes it so that the output files don't work on your other computers despite having a legitimate copy which I find weird.

For real projects, I use premiere on mac