VG24/7: 2 years in, Xbox Series X/S still lacks a proper exclusive

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I'd say Forza horizon 5 is a great exclusive. Halo infinite is cool. Outside of those 2 (halo is arguable for a lot of people) they haven't dropped anything of note since release.
This they had Flight Simulator (don't care for it), Forza Horizon and Halo both great games even if Halo fell short of past glory. Nothing much since then till probably Starfield.

I really do use it to play old backward compatible games and demo mostly indie games on GamePass. Everything else Sony delivers more of and first

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People bought PS5's just for GOW. I know people who have PS4's and skipped that version to get a PS5. A killer Xbox exclusive would move Xboxes.

Yeah, thats what people don’t understand when they list forza. People who don’t own or havent owned xbox aren’t running out to buy one because of a new forza. If you love forza enough to buy an xbox odds are you probably already had one and played previous forza games, or have it on PC.

Starfield is going to be the game that puts xbox in an exclusive game conversation, if its good

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, thats what people don’t understand when they list forza. People who don’t own or havent owned xbox aren’t running out to buy one because of a new forza. If you love forza enough to buy an xbox odds are you probably already had one and played previous forza games, or have it on PC.

Starfield is going to be the game that puts xbox in an exclusive game conversation, if its good
Halo should've been that game but 0 for 3 studios fukked it up.