Very slept on show vol 1 “The Other Two”

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Saw some funny clips pop up on social media and checked it out. Pretty funny so far :ehh:

Lead actress does give me Dee from Always Sunny + Busy Phillips vibes.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
show has gotten progressively less funny as they focus on brooke's "existential crisis". bytch you are trash through and through so just embrace it and yuck it up for the laughs :comeon:

ken marino schtick is wearing thin, only really good moment he had is in season 1 where he thinks chase is going to drop him and has an episode in the restaurant :mjlol: . he is stuck playing the same role in everything

the small bits for chase and wanda sykes are enjoyable. just doing random famous people stunts

cary has the funnier moments with his gay mishaps :mjlol: (:dame: ). watching this dude make the same mistakes every episode is getting tired. his friend curtis is funnier

molly shannon is ok, underused imo. she also been stuck playing this type of role since superstar

if it gets cancelled after this season i'd be happy. it ran its course

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished The Other Two S1. The voice similarity between Brooke and Dee from It's Always Funny is still strong to me, but Brooke is a very character. The show has really strong jokes, especially anytime they make fun of the music business/celebrity. I do plan to check out the other two seasons when I finish some other things.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Episode 5 of season 3 is straight fukkery

"You want me to give up a movie role AND eat your ass :what: "

"She's a disgusting little yogurt eater :hhh: "

The gay play traveling back in time :russ:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finished S3 last night. Felt it ended on a good note, with the finale still being very funny while opening up some emotionally. Every industry joke they made about celebrity/fame/internet was on point.