Vernon Maxwell says that he knocked out Gary Payton & it’s still on sight next time!

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

wow-cant-believe-gary-payton-01sbtndsxeutnpep.gif

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
I recommend checking out the 85 South Podcast episode with Vernon Maxwell. So much fukkery talked about in that hour. Vernon is a legit wild Florida MF. I did get a deeper respect for him because he seems like a cool guy.
Those type of guys are mad cool. They just have lines that you cannot cross. They don’t like bullies or fake tough guys, and once angry they’re irrationals who will do time based on principles, because they “didn’t start it”, because it makes them feel justified. I know these types because I grew up with them.

Last edited:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
His appearance on Sheed pod was dope…I fux with Sheed he’s knowledgeable with the perspectives, you could tell he has genuine love for the game and doesn’t let his ego get in the way of it…Max mentioned playing with Alvin Robertson you wanna talk about talented but batshxt crazy hofers he might be at the top lolll..Shout out to XMan for awhile I use to confuse him and Max, he was nobody to fukk with either but he at least had a filter to him and ofcourse could of have been the X factor to those 90s Knicks getting a chip…

With that said GP was that dude but he was also a loud arrogant shxt talking mfer and anyone who been around YAK the goons like max was just waiting for the opportunity to put breh in his place :demonic:

That fact he says it’s still on sight let yk GP somehow cut that man deep:russ:

Last edited: