Vanna White easily has the greatest gig in history

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The puzzle board has been digital for 15-20 years now hasn't it? She doesn't even turn the letters over anymore. To quote the bobs from office space...

"What. Exactly. Do ya do here??"

she's there to look pretty and stand for 30 minutes. That's basically it. No skill set required, no labor required... she doesn't even have to speak.

She's had this job for like 30 years too!

Get paid millions to do NOTHING brehs!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look up the video. She got "discovered" when her fine ass got called up by Bob Barker on The Price is Right. By "discovered" I mean ol' Bob saw a nice piece of 20 year old ass in the crowd and made sure he got a shot at her.
Obviously wealth isn't everything, but materialistically speaking she has got to be the luckiest person on earth.

I challenge you to name another person who's made as successful a career for themselves doing less work and having less talent.

In terms of pure work to compensation ratio nobody has ever had a better gig than she does.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Any time I come across Wheel of Fortune on TV I always wonder why they either haven't gotten rid of her and totally automated the letter turning or at least hired a younger model to do the job.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any time I come across Wheel of Fortune on TV I always wonder why they either haven't gotten rid of her and totally automated the letter turning or at least hired a younger model to do the job.
The letter turning has been fully automated for quite some time now.

I think they have her tapping the boxes for no reason.

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Obviously wealth isn't everything, but materialistically speaking she has got to be the luckiest person on earth.

I challenge you to name another person who's made as successful a career for themselves doing less work and having less talent.

In terms of pure work to compensation ratio nobody has ever had a better gig than she does.

Bruce Buffer. Dudes a multi millionaire for saying let's get ready to rumble

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
White privilege for sucking dikk behind closed doors and being someone's nephew

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruce Buffer. Dudes a multi millionaire for saying let's get ready to rumble

the buffer boys are definitely up there but dare i say they actually bring SOMETHING to the table. obviously anyone can do what they do but nobody can utter the words the same way that they can.

vanna white literally just stands there and taps boxes. she doesn't even banter with anyone during the game.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
White privilege for sucking dikk behind closed doors and being someone's nephew
White privilege :dahell:
They've been doing the show for decades. She goes he goes.
The show wouldn't be the same without the two of them.
Pat's got a sweet ass gig, dudes got swag and wit. I'd love a show like that where there's an open script and you get to get your :smugdraper: on.

shyt look at what happened when they put that dikksucker Drew Carey on the Price is Right :dame:
That is the ultimate white priveledge, that dude is the worst :scust:
Wayne Brady would have made that show fun/watchable :ehh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
White privilege :dahell:
They've been doing the show for decades. She goes he goes.
The show wouldn't be the same without the two of them.
Pat's got a sweet ass gig, dudes got swag and wit. I'd love a show like that where there's an open script and you get to get your :smugdraper: on.

shyt look at what happened when they put that dikksucker Drew Carey on the Price is Right :dame:
That is the ultimate white priveledge, that dude is the worst :scust:
Wayne Brady would have made that show fun/watchable :ehh:
Yes meaning no talent hacks get cushy gigs while brothas spitting straight bars everytime they speak

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Yes meaning no talent hacks get cushy gigs while brothas spitting straight bars everytime they speak
So you think Vanna should be fired from a gig she's done for decades for a black women to do the same thing, just because-ok :dame:
Don't tell me Pat's not great at what he does :ufdup:
Drew Carey tho, there's no explaining that one :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you think Vanna should be fired from a gig she's done for decades for a black women to do the same thing, just because-ok :dame:
Don't tell me Pat's not great at what he does :ufdup:
Drew Carey tho, there's no explaining that one :francis:
I dont care. Im just saying what it is. Vanna is an old hoe that sucked her way to be in a position where she could stand and point at letters and become rich.

Im sure its money well spent to the cac execs