Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets (July 21, 2017)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Valerian (Dane DeHaan) and Laureline (Cara Delevingne) are special operatives for the government of the human territories charged with maintaining order throughout the universe. Valerian has more in mind than a professional relationship with his partner – blatantly chasing after her with propositions of romance. But his extensive history with women, and her traditional values, drive Laureline to continuously rebuff him. Under directive from their Commander (Clive Owen), Valerian and Laureline embark on a mission to the breathtaking intergalactic city of Alpha, an ever-expanding metropolis comprised of thousands of different species from all four corners of the universe. Alpha’s seventeen million inhabitants have converged over time – uniting their talents, technology and resources for the betterment of all. Unfortunately, not everyone on Alpha shares in these same objectives; in fact, unseen forces are at work, placing our race in great danger.

This looks lit :whoo: #DayOneWeThere

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
im so confused but im with it :manny:....that cara chick was dreadful in suicide squad tho so that makes me hesitant and it seems super bloated also and dont know how they gonna fit all this shyt in one flick but im down to see. Definitely need a story trailer tho cuz i have no clue why or whats happening

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Visually this looked great, but the trailer was weak.

And Cara and Rihanna definitely makes me nervous. Cara was horrendous in Suicide Squad.

Hopefully the next trailer is much better.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Visually this looked great, but the trailer was weak.

And Cara and Rihanna definitely makes me nervous. Cara was horrendous in Suicide Squad.

Hopefully the next trailer is much better.

Delevingne seems like the kind of actress who works better in smaller "indie" movies (like Paper Towns), she looks way out of her league in these bombastic blockbusters.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Nikkas really ouchea hating on Cara? :what:

I like her. I thought she was hit & miss in Suicide Squad, she was pretty good early on as June Moone and the "dark" Enchantress, once she "evolved" or whatever it was and became the big bad she became awful.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I like her. I thought she was hit & miss in Suicide Squad, she was pretty good early on as June Moone and the "dark" Enchantress, once she "evolved" or whatever it was and became the big bad she became awful.
TBF i think you could put almost any actress in that role and it would have been :scust:.