“Vader Immortal: Episode I” - A Star Wars VR Series (Oculus)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Swordplay must be ass because that scirzophrenic swinging they showed were some very quick cuts and it looked weak

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not yet...and I’ve had it for a year :francis:

that’s indicative of me tho and not the game...just haven’t committed to playing it yet...certain VR experiences can be intimidating...coming face to face with vader is one of them

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I liked it a lot as a Star Wars fan. I played it on PSVR. Consists of some basic mini games, one or two light saber fights, and a lot of on rails narrative. The immersion is dope and the story is interesting.
I haven’t played through episode 2 and 3 yet.
The high point for me was seeing Darth Vader in real life size (dude is scary) and the final battle.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I liked it a lot as a Star Wars fan. I played it on PSVR. Consists of some basic mini games, one or two light saber fights, and a lot of on rails narrative. The immersion is dope and the story is interesting.
I haven’t played through episode 2 and 3 yet.
The high point for me was seeing Darth Vader in real life size (dude is scary) and the final battle.
he scary or you scary

:lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:hubie:I don’t want smoke with OG Darth Vader in his Prime. Get force choke and slung across the room tryna BJJ the dark lord of the Sith brehs. The question is...will you have rag doll physics when you smack the wall?:jbhmm:
i Better cuz if that was real freeroam vr? Vader will get scooped slammed dropped on that helmet and then Bruce Lee stomped on his neck