Vacations are a struggle to keep myself from not being lazy

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Normally I already had went to the gym and worked out before work since I wake up at 5 am. Now I don’t have to so my sleep schedule all outta wack waking up at 9am or later.
Its 1:38 I haven’t done shyt but watch TV and play PlayStation :russ:
Ima go play ball later today for sure but damn if its something home like my home gym or running Im procrastinating the shyt out of it :dead:

Ima go lift a lil and do some dishes before going out to play though

Anyone that is disciplined got issue like this :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you're trying to get unstuck from being lazy, use your free time to get into a hobby you've been interested in. It's no pressure since you got the time. shyt, you may end up having even less time if you take to it.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Sheeit wait til u have kids. Disneyland feels like the gym.
Shieet its my last summer without a kid
I really should keep it lazy I mean I workout eventually before the end of the day but yeah i need to take advantage more.
God damn shame we still aint got GTA6 :beli:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
if I'm the sole planner yeah I'll get tired fast. not trying to be wrangling people all day. but vacations are supposed to be a relaxing time, can't let anyone force you to be active. I usually take a look at the group makeup, and have an Apath/Bpath where you can chill or be active. See alot of vacationers don't know nothing bout that. Everybody stuck in the Uber looking tired as shyt.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
22my.gif