Vacation spots where you'd have no problem staying a week or even longer

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
For the most, part vacation destinations are good for about 3 or 4 nights.....then it's time to go home (at least for me).

Name some spots where you can stay longer.

LA

I can do Vegas without getting bored, as long as my paper is right.

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the most, part vacation destinations are good for about 3 or 4 nights.....then it's time to go home (at least for me).

Name some spots where you can stay longer.

LA

I can do Vegas without getting bored, as long as my paper is right.

A couple of spots come to mind for me:

NYC
Miami
LA
Dubai
London/Paris

I have family in Dubai & London/Paris, so it makes it easier to stay longer than a week, but for NYC/Miami/LA, there are tons of things to do in each city, and I don't mind speding more than a week in each location (I've stayed in Miami and LA each of the last 4 winters to get away from the crummy winters here in the NE.

I have a job where I can work remote from anywhere, so I spend 2 weeks in Dubai during the end of December through New Years, then I spend about 7-10 days each in Miami and LA during Jan and Feb to get away from the snow and cold of the NE. I might move someday to either city to permanently get away from the winter weather forever. I also work from Europe during the month of July each year, so I'm posted up from London or Paris staying with fam. This year I spent about 10 days in the South of France during July. I'm planning to spend a month in Portugal next summer, and maybe go to Greece too.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I mean i would think most major cities people would be able to stay long term, so i do not think that should be used. As long as there are enough activities to do i could stay long term, but any camping or "nature" vacations i would not want to stay for long.

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Thailand. Apart from the hoes. You have ;
Great nightlife
Good food. Especially if you like spicy food
Muay Thai fights
Legal weed
A lot of temples, hiking spots, and scenic beaches to visit

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Practically any Caribbean Island outside of Hispanola, Puerto Rico, and Cuba.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Any island with clear beaches and bytches.

:duck:

You're obviously broke and are unfamiliar with actually taking vacations. Everyone else dropped names while you said some bullshyt in a weak attempt to fit in. But you told on yourself by not mentioning 1 place you actually visited. And don't bother responding, I said what I said and if I see your name in my alerts attached to this thread I wont read it because I'm putting the whole thread on ignore after I make this post. :ehh: