VA-11 HALL-A (Linux, Windows, Mac, Switch, PS4, Vita, iPad)

Daps
logotitle.png

About
VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action is a booze em' up about waifus, technology, and post-dystopia life.

In this world, corporations reign supreme, all human life is infected with nanomachines designed to oppress them, and the terrifying White Knights ensure that everyone obeys the laws.

But, this is not about those people.

You are a bartender at VA-11 HALL-A, affectionately nicknamed "Valhalla." Although it is just a small bar downtown, it attracts the most fascinating people this side of dystopia. Keep your clients lubricated and you will be made privy to the most interesting stories.

Features
Learn about daily life in a cyberpunk dystopia.

A branching storyline where your decisions do not depend on traditional choices, but through the drinks you prepare.

Visuals inspired by old japanese adventure games for the PC-98, with a modern touch for an other-wordly experience.

Get to know your clients, their tastes, and prepare the drink that will change their lives.

Cyberpunk Bartender Action VA-11 HALL-A

Sukeban Games (@SukebanGames) on Twitter

Original prototype: VA-11 HALL-A PROTOTYPE by SUKEBAN GAMES

Updated demo, Prologue, and full game when it's released: VA-11 Hall-A by SUKEBAN GAMES

Prologue soundtrack: Garoad

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I bought this game on black Friday and I am really enjoying it. The dialogue and character interactions are interesting. I never thought I would have so much fun mixing drinks. I see why this game is so highly rated on Steam.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't this game got trannies or something. I'll pass on playing but I got the soundtrack and it's solid

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Don't this game got trannies or something. I'll pass on playing but I got the soundtrack and it's solid

I am about 9 hours in and I can't recall someone saying or eluding to being a tranny. Regardless, I don't know what they big deal is. It's not like you become a tranny after playing a game that features trannies.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am about 9 hours in and I can't recall someone saying or eluding to being a tranny. Regardless, I don't know what they big deal is. It's not like you become a tranny after playing a game that features trannies.
They make me feel :weirdo: like how some people get when they see certain bugs/insects.
:manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: anyway, nah dont think there is. Theres a talkin dog, sex robot, cyborg assassin, and so on. aint seen a trannie so I think you safe
I think I'm thinking about that other game that came out around the same time. Forgot the name of it but it has a Snatcher vibe

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
I think I'm thinking about that other game that came out around the same time. Forgot the name of it but it has a Snatcher vibe
:ohhh:you mean?

got it free on PSPlus, havnt tried it yet. heard it was alright, plus it has references to some older SEGA games. (Hassy from Blue stinger comes to mind)

iu