Uso Crazy: Official Usos Appreciation Thread

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
They ain't the typical WWE tag team; they got fashion, they up in our colleges, getting our dime pieces. I always thought they could wrestle, but when I saw Jon on Total Divas with Trinity I knew I had found me a new tag team to stan (That moment when little Uso smacked that cup :lawd:)

Best WWE tag team since E&C, the Hardyz, and the Dudley Boyz were running the division.

9vYkb.gif

usos.gif

tumblr_mrfiy5Qsw81rssf8ro1_250.gif

-1_zps0a9d7cfb.jpg

Dat Excellence :ohlawd:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
horrible first promo...but it was a slow burn for them, thought they were gonna be cryme tyme status

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
i fukks wit the usos and i'm not even going front, i thought they were deavors status entering 2013. but they hanged in there and stepped they shyt up. i don't see them going anywhere due to the fact they over as fuk with the kids. when they brought back the facpaint :krs: i knew they were on with something.

Daps
best tag team in the WWE its been crazy to see their progression especially this past year

Great matches with the Shield, Wyatts, Rhodes Bros., etc. and they've stolen the show these past 2 PPVs

its unfortunate the tag team resurgence kinda fell off in the meantime while they've been shining

:salute:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Probably one of my favorite themes in the 'E and though I was starting to get tired of them, I can't front on the matches they put on. Since they stole the show at Battleground with the Wyatts, they're made men in my book. :obama:

Still can't tell these motherfukkers apart though. Is Jimmy the one with the corkscrew? :patrice:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Are the Usos half black? I swear they got more swag, rhythm, and style than any black wrestler on the roster. Kudos to Jimmy for wifing up Naomi too.
somoan wrestlers seem to gravitate to hip hop. after i heard hall and nash tell how yokozuna put the wwf locker room onto mack 10 and all that blood west side shyt... they just following foot steps out chea

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
somoan wrestlers seem to gravitate to hip hop. after i heard hall and nash tell how yokozuna put the wwf locker room onto mack 10 and all that blood west side shyt... they just following foot steps out chea

LMAO @ Yoko listening to Westside Connect gang shyt.

Remember them Boo-Yaa Tribe dudes?

I guess they're like that.