Using Google assistant on xbox = not too shabby

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So when it was announced i was like everyone else which is :yeshrug:

Now pretty much everyone has either android or apple, and the xbox works with both. And since both are built into your phone, anyone could try it.

So I did, and I'm surprised at exactly how functional it is. I long press thre home button on my phone and I say "turn on xbox" and it works just like it did with Cortana except.. it worked everytime i tried it :ohhh: what surprised me was how fast it worked. It damn near instantly turned off/on my system. I was expecting some kind of delay but no. While it was off i told it to launch Microsoft edge. It turned on the xbox, logged me in and started the app. Supposedly it can change the volume and you can dictate how much by saying "turn volume up 10" and it'll increase by ten. Our change the channel by simply saying the channel name. Im not sure if you can send messages with text like Cortana allowed but i haven't tried. I will say this is a great alternative if you don't have kinect. Might end up being better but im still in review mode and need more time.

Has anyone else been using this feature and what are your impressions...