Using ChatGPT to create/book wrestling angles....lol

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Here is my prompt. Below that is the AI generated script. Be as funny or serious as you want to be with these. :pachaha: :pachaha:

Write a movie script about Adam Sandler as a professional wrestler named Biggums Weinstein. Weinstein meets a female wrestler named Amy Shaloh, whom he falls in love with after seeing her wrestle and then going a date with her. The only issue is that Amy is the daughter of the owner of the wrestling company. Name of movie is titled, "The Ring".

FADE IN:

INT. WRESTLING RING - NIGHT

The crowd roars as the lights shine down on the ring. In the center of the ring is BIGGUMS WEINSTEIN, a professional wrestler known for his outrageous antics and hilarious insults.

BIGGUMS WEINSTEIN:
(to the crowd)
You all are in for a treat tonight! Biggums Weinstein is gonna take down anyone who gets in his way!

The crowd cheers as Biggums pumps his fists in the air.

Suddenly, a female wrestler jumps into the ring. She's AMY SHALOH, a fierce competitor known for her acrobatic moves and quick wit.

AMY SHALOH:
(mocking Biggums)
Oh, I'm so scared of you, Biggums! I think I'll just lay down and let you pin me!

The crowd laughs as Biggums fumes with anger.

BIGGUMS WEINSTEIN:
(to Amy)
You're gonna regret crossing Biggums Weinstein!

The two wrestlers engage in a fierce battle, with Biggums using his size to his advantage and Amy using her speed and agility to dodge his attacks.

As the match goes on, Biggums starts to realize that there's more to Amy than just her wrestling skills. He finds himself drawn to her intelligence and sense of humor.

After the match, Biggums approaches Amy and asks her out on a date. To his surprise, she agrees.

INT. RESTAURANT - NIGHT

Biggums and Amy sit across from each other, nervously sipping their drinks.

BIGGUMS WEINSTEIN:
(laughing)
I can't believe I'm on a date with a wrestler who's not trying to beat me up!

AMY SHALOH:
(smiling)
Well, I can't believe I'm on a date with a wrestler who's actually funny!

The two continue to talk and laugh, and as the night goes on, Biggums starts to realize that he's falling in love with Amy.

But their happiness is short-lived when Amy reveals that she's the daughter of the owner of the wrestling company, and that their relationship could jeopardize her career.

BIGGUMS WEINSTEIN:
(defeated)
I can't lose you, Amy. But I don't want to hurt your career either.

AMY SHALOH:
(tearfully)
I know. But I can't give up on us. We'll find a way to make it work.

INT. WRESTLING RING - NIGHT

Biggums steps into the ring, ready for his next match. But as he looks out into the crowd, he sees Amy sitting in the front row, cheering him on.

With renewed determination, Biggums takes on his opponent with a new sense of purpose. And when he emerges victorious, he runs over to Amy and kisses her in front of the entire crowd.

The two embrace as the crowd cheers, and Biggums realizes that love can conquer all - even in the world of professional wrestling.

FADE OUT.

THE END.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Me: Write a storyline that ends with Roman Reigns losing the undisputed WWE universal championship

It was a long and grueling road to the top for Roman Reigns, but he finally achieved his dream of becoming the WWE Universal Champion. He dominated the competition, defeating every opponent who dared to step into the ring with him. He was the undisputed king of the WWE, and no one could match his power and skill.

But then, something unexpected happened. A new challenger emerged from the shadows, determined to take down Reigns and claim the championship for himself. This challenger was none other than John Cena, a legend of the WWE who had been absent from the ring for years.

The two wrestlers faced off in an epic showdown, each determined to emerge victorious. The crowd was on the edge of their seats as the match unfolded, with both Reigns and Cena giving it their all. In the end, it was Cena who emerged victorious, pinning Reigns down for the three count and claiming the undisputed WWE Universal Championship for himself.

Reigns was devastated by his defeat, unable to believe that he had lost the championship that he had fought so hard to earn. He shook Cena's hand in defeat, acknowledging the superior wrestler's victory. But even in defeat, Reigns refused to give up. He vowed to come back stronger than ever, determined to reclaim his championship and prove that he was still the king of the WWE.

full

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
By the way, you can tell it to make the scripts shorter, I think

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Write me an angle about the following:

Roman Reigns(aka "The Tribal Chief" ) is wrestling Chris Benoit at Wrestlemania 39 in SoFi Stadium for the world titl
e

One possible angle for this Wrestlemania matchup could focus on the intense rivalry between Roman Reigns and Chris Benoit, with both wrestlers bringing their own unique strengths and styles to the ring.

As "The Tribal Chief," Reigns is a dominant force in the WWE, using his size and power to overpower opponents and keep his title reign going strong. Meanwhile, Benoit is a technical wizard, known for his mastery of grappling and submission holds.

In the lead-up to Wrestlemania 39, tension between the two wrestlers reaches a boiling point, with Reigns taunting Benoit about his technical skills and Benoit firing back with insults about Reigns' reliance on brute force.

As the match itself unfolds, fans are treated to a back-and-forth battle between Reigns and Benoit, with each wrestler getting in their fair share of big moves and near-falls. However, as the match wears on, it becomes clear that Benoit's technical prowess may give him the edge over Reigns' raw power.

At a crucial moment in the match, Benoit is able to lock in a devastating submission hold, putting Reigns in serious danger. The Tribal Chief fights valiantly to escape, but ultimately is forced to tap out, giving Benoit the victory and the world title.

In the aftermath of the match, Reigns is left to ponder the consequences of underestimating his opponent and relying too heavily on his physical strength. Meanwhile, Benoit cements his legacy as one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time, finally achieving the world title he's been chasing for years