Usher Dive Video

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
:ehh: Like the video and the song. Probably can add this to my panty droppa list. Ladies would love it.

Smh this the only Usher album I don't have. Usually cop all of his albums. Been My favorite R&B artist since I was younger

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ehh: Like the video and the song. Probably can add this to my panty droppa list. Ladies would love it.

Smh this the only Usher album I don't have. Usually cop all of his albums. Been My favorite R&B artist since I was younger

its one of my fav joints on the album.

album straight i bought it cuz he usually puts out good albums. Not his best but not bad either.

my fav album from him is actually not CONFESSIONS its HERE I STAND that album was on some grown and sexy level :gladbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Here I stand >>>confessions

co fukking sign. pos rep and dap coming your way

that whole album gelled so well.

fav song on there is HIS MISTAKES that is a real as song to listen too that most can relate too.

ne-yo wrote that song for usher

Last edited by a moderator:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My favorite "Before I Met You" & "What's A Man To Do" :lawd:

many dudes can relate to before i met you. how you use to wild out and shyt and then a female makes u change ur ways.

whats a man to do is for the fellas that stuck in a love triangle usher was spitting the truth in that song :bow:

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Man that His mistakes was hitting home, cause ol girl I was messing with back then, kept comparing me to her ex.

That Appetite and Here I stand(and will work for love) was on point too.

That whole album was deep. I was about to get married around that time, so I was feeling most of those tracks

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man that His mistakes was hitting home, cause ol girl I was messing with back then, kept comparing me to her ex.

That Appetite and Here I stand(and will work for love) was on point too.

That whole album was deep. I was about to get married around that time, so I was feeling most of those tracks

did u get married?
and most fans didnt like it cuz it wasnt on that pop and club stuff. it was on that grown and sexy level. Funny thing was that album got great reviews from mostly older folks.

as much as most people hate his ex wife she came in and made him make his best album though cuz of his mindset he put out things that real mature and grown folks could listen too and relate

Im not saying his other albums didnt have that but this one seem to have the complete package and i could relate to the most for me.

album mad underrated to me