Used XBOX ONE vs New ALL digital Xbox?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
need to buy a fortnite machine for my 9 years old...

when his friends comes over, i need them to stop using my main pc ...

i dont play this ish... i strickly play RPG's but so far one uses the ps4, one uses the switch and the third was using my pc... i can find a used one for 150 taxes in (canada) or new all digital 180$ plus taxes...but i guess i can never buy him xbox used disc??????

what's the words brehs?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I'd say to go with the used Xbox one because even though it's easier and more efficient to cop games digitally, you never know what may occur that lands you the option to get a game disc for cheap/free, so why exclude that option?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The all digital edition is $149 on Black Friday with three games. Every retailer has that version.

minecraft, sea of thieves and something else.

You better copping him a switch lite for $200 and letting him play fortnite on that

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I'd cop the all digital over a used og one for longevity and the slight performance boost.

If you still use discs the slim is only $50 more and could easily save you more than that if you buy used games and he likes to trade discs with his friends

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
need to buy a fortnite machine for my 9 years old...

when his friends comes over, i need them to stop using my main pc ...

i dont play this ish... i strickly play RPG's but so far one uses the ps4, one uses the switch and the third was using my pc... i can find a used one for 150 taxes in (canada) or new all digital 180$ plus taxes...but i guess i can never buy him xbox used disc??????

what's the words brehs?
Ok, first off fukk what everyone has told you.
Now you talking getting another system so your son's friend can play. Ok, none of them lil niglets has a system to bring? And if not, go used. I got an xbox one x with 7 games for $200. I saw used xbox's for $50 all day long. Fortnite is a free to play download title so it don't really matter what system you get cuz it's gonna be digital anyway.

Craigslist, let go, whatever is popular in your area? Check it right this second, you're welcome.
If you need any games to go with that system I got a deal on 7 of them for you :youngsabo:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The all digital edition is $149 on Black Friday with three games. Every retailer has that version.

minecraft, sea of thieves and something else.

You better copping him a switch lite for $200 and letting him play fortnite on that
He has the original switch ..really it's for his third friend...so they can have lan parties type activities

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Ok, first off fukk what everyone has told you.
Now you talking getting another system so your son's friend can play. Ok, none of them lil niglets has a system to bring? And if not, go used. I got an xbox one x with 7 games for $200. I saw used xbox's for $50 all day long. Fortnite is a free to play download title so it don't really matter what system you get cuz it's gonna be digital anyway.

Craigslist, let go, whatever is popular in your area? Check it right this second, you're welcome.
If you need any games to go with that system I got a deal on 7 of them for you :youngsabo:
No they don't... Two of them live with their moms only and at 9-10 it's hard for them to convince their mom to buy the Xbox one when the 360 is still working :russ:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
GameStop has the original launch Xbox one for $99 on Black Friday if you trying to be super cheap.