Urinal Splashback Unappreciation

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I'm getting tired of splashback, why hasn't there been a redesign of the urinal to prevent this? All pee should be contained within the unit, there's no reason it should ricochet. I also don't like the automatic urinals that flush when you are still in front of it causing water splashback, I'm not leaning all up on the urinal like some people do either:scust:

Brehs be leaning all inside the urinal getting pee lines on their whole sleeve, I ain't trying to be no closer than a foot from the urinal.

The WORST is when you get a little mist droplet splashback that hits you in the face, I had one hit me on the lip and had to wash my face 3 times in the mall sink:damn:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Hit you in the face? How does that even happen?

But i agree, there should be a standard design that has no splash back and nobody should be allowed to deviate from that design.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The WORST is when you get a little mist droplet splashback that hits you in the face, I had one hit me on the lip and had to wash my face 3 times in the mall sink
How the fukk you get splashback in your face :dame:

You #shortgang?

I do agree there needs to be better protection for splashback near the groin area

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
How the fukk you get splashback in your face :dame:

You #shortgang?

I do agree there needs to be better protection for splashback near the groin area
I don't think there's a standard for height placement of them, I usually use the ones that are lower even at 5'8. I've seen ones that were so high they seemed like they're for Power Forwards only, I wouldn't risk using those.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting tired of splashback, why hasn't there been a redesign of the urinal to prevent this? All pee should be contained within the unit, there's no reason it should ricochet. I also don't like the automatic urinals that flush when you are still in front of it causing water splashback, I'm not leaning all up on the urinal like some people do either:scust:

Brehs be leaning all inside the urinal getting pee lines on their whole sleeve, I ain't trying to be no closer than a foot from the urinal.

The WORST is when you get a little mist droplet splashback that hits you in the face, I had one hit me on the lip and had to wash my face 3 times in the mall sink:damn:
A new invention is on the way. Walk-in dry cleaning. It’ll be on the way out of the restroom. After doing battle with the elements of nature, your passage through this sauna type hallway will fumigate all bacteria on your clothing.

- Ideas from the one beyond the stars.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Speaking of urinals... why some men take so damn long at the urinal :martin: I'm talking at least 3 to 4 minutes at the Urinal. I've come into the restroom, pee, wash my hands and leave while one man is STILL peeing after me doing all that. A lot of men out here must have :flabbynsick: bladders.

One time in Penn Station this fat ass John from Ronkonkoma ass CAC was GRUNTING while peeing at the urinal :what:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're supposed to aim at those little mats. They there to reduce splashback.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
You're supposed to aim at those little mats. They there to reduce splashback.
All urinals don't have those, sometimes they have those plastic piss coasters with the holes in them but I think those are so people don't drop stuff down the drain, and they definitely cause splashback :ufdup:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yall are just leaving lil snacks and morsels for KnickstapeCity left and right huh

piece-candy.gif

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Speaking of urinals... why some men take so damn long at the urinal :martin: I'm talking at least 3 to 4 minutes at the Urinal. I've come into the restroom, pee, wash my hands and leave while one man is STILL peeing after me doing all that. A lot of men out here must have :flabbynsick: bladders.

One time in Penn Station this fat ass John from Ronkonkoma ass CAC was GRUNTING while peeing at the urinal :what:
Prostate problems

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The smaller the urethra, the quicker piss'll shoot out and ricochet off the urinal..now if you had a hose pipe, no such problems :dame:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If you aim for the center of the hole, how are you getting splashed? Even with those guards things on it, just aim for the lil holes on it.