URGENT: Black America Needs to Turn Off NBA & NFL with Supreme Court Allowing Legal Sports Gambling

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
never considered that argument. :francis:

i'm also willing to bet that if these sports betting places open up in low-income areas, they will be indian/arab/asian owned with a largely black clientele. akin the liquor stores and poisonous grocery stores... :hhh:

i've only ever put a sports bet on money may, but yeah, while i'm pro relaxation of archaic laws, people are going to need to move with caution or get caught up out here

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Ain't you the nikkas always talking about how rough things are in "real life"? But in here whining about "discouraging" thumbnails and "depressing" tones n shyt :mjlol: :snoop:

This is a vital and timely warning for the black community. They already got a good chunk of you nikkas on the crypto scam a lot of y'all finna get caught on this gambling shyt too :manny:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Ain't you the nikkas always talking about how rough things are in "real life"? But in here whining about "discouraging" thumbnails and "depressing" tones n shyt :mjlol: :snoop:

This is a vital and timely warning for the black community. They already got a good chunk of you nikkas on the crypto scam a lot of y'all finna get caught on this gambling shyt too :manny:

Black people don't even be gambling like that

you'll see maybe a a few more people in whatever little bullshyt pop up shot like you would for the lottery, if that.

ain't nobody under 30 putting down money like that, especially on sports.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci: What the fukk is this nikka even talking about? Most nikkas ain’t gonna be gambling like that. And, how do video games even apply to this gambling situation :mindblown:

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
I’m going to the gambling house to get on these dice in a minute anyway :manny: