Ur gf's mother being jealous of your relationship w/ her daughter

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real talk i know im not the only one who has been in a serious relationship with a chick and her mom is jealous because now she spends less time with her daughter

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
In my relationship with my ex, I'm pretty sure my girl's mom wanted me to smash a little bit. She was white, but she had a thing for black guys or whatever. Really weird.

One time, me and my ex were laying on the bed (she was laying on my chest) and then her momma came right in, hopped on the bed and laid down on my chest too. She took a picture of me and her daughter andthen my girlfriend took a picture of her on me.

She put it up on Facbook and then took it down soon after. Her boyfriend at the time was this big, swole, dude. He broke up with her soon after. Me and my girlfriend brook up not too long after too.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
In my relationship with my ex, I'm pretty sure my girl's mom wanted me to smash a little bit. She was white, but she had a thing for black guys or whatever. Really weird.

One time, me and my ex were laying on the bed (she was laying on my chest) and then her momma came right in, hopped on the bed and laid down on my chest too. She took a picture of me and her daughter andthen my girlfriend took a picture of her on me.

She put it up on Facbook and then took it down soon after. Her boyfriend at the time was this big, swole, dude. He broke up with her soon after. Me and my girlfriend brook up not too long after too.

:smugdraper: I'da went back with that Ciroc like :manny:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
You need to go over drunk one night and give her what she needs, :shaq:

Affenliebe.gif

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
real talk i know im not the only one who has been in a serious relationship with a chick and her mom is jealous because now she spends less time with her daughter

This usually applies to lonely single mothers

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Happened with me. Moms would do lanudry in her draws in front of me. It was awkward but i just stayed still and prayed she didnt make a move on me because, that ass..