upon weighing the pros and cons, new vagina has...

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
...always been a risk worth taking even if i was committed. i never chase it tho. it always lands in my lap. if some fine heffa throws me the puss and its a one night stand, im out of town, and my girl will never find out... :rudy: consider it done without a second thought

so this means that I've basically never met the girl who's "THE ONE" for me right? cuz technically she'd be so on point that I'd never risk losing her over another girl right?

or am i just an opportunist who lacks feelings? :leostare:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
they go hand in hand, especially if you wifed up....

it be a pro for the night :whew: but if that "other" sh!t happen you be on :snoop: status....

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
yea the whole we must find "the one" is bullshyt because even if you do find "the one", "new" p*ssy is still going to feel better

life is complicated :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you gotta respect something that can
give life and kill...
a0yqua.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've been married for two years now and I haven't cheated once. I love my wife and my family. Sex with other women is unappealing to me when I think of the risks involved.

With that said I am a heterosexual male and I can not/will not pass up on p*ssy that falls into my lap as op put it. So I try to avoid situations in which free p*ssy could be thrown my way. I used to kick it at the studio all day, free p*ssy is in and out of that place almost constantly. So now I just go drop my little verse and get the fukk outta there before some p*ssy walks through the door. I always think of how I would explain it to my daughter if she found out I was messing with another woman not her mommy. I want her to demand respect from these knucklehead nikkas, so I have to show her mommy the upmost respect.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
I've been married for two years now and I haven't cheated once. I love my wife and my family. Sex with other women is unappealing to me when I think of the risks involved.

With that said I am a heterosexual male and I can not/will not pass up on p*ssy that falls into my lap as op put it. So I try to avoid situations in which free p*ssy could be thrown my way. I used to kick it at the studio all day, free p*ssy is in and out of that place almost constantly. So now I just go drop my little verse and get the fukk outta there before some p*ssy walks through the door. I always think of how I would explain it to my daughter if she found out I was messing with another woman not her mommy. I want her to demand respect from these knucklehead nikkas, so I have to show her mommy the upmost respect.

i feel you. i dont have kids and im not married yet, so the collateral damage isn't as high​

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Two words: incurable gonorreah. That's the new shyt

You can bang a random bird, you can drive drunk, you can try PCP. The real question is "why?". Thrill? Maybe you need a hobby.

I ask her to keep it between us and I sit on my dikk and wait, too. Just polite I guess. My lady is a great piece of ass tho. Tubes tied, loves to fukk, and even took up sucking dikk for a n****. It would take more than one woman to replace her.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps

:wow:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Two words: incurable gonorreah. That's the new shyt

You can bang a random bird, you can drive drunk, you can try PCP. The real question is "why?". Thrill? Maybe you need a hobby.

I ask her to keep it between us and I sit on my dikk and wait, too. Just polite I guess. My lady is a great piece of ass tho. Tubes tied, loves to fukk, and even took up sucking dikk for a n****. It would take more than one woman to replace her.

who did she practice on? :steviej::troll:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dont get me wrong new vagina is always good and all but it gets old after awhile

IF U HAVE GOOD QUALITY AT HOME U WILL STAY especially if she treating u right :cheers: