Uplay+ though *eyes emoji*

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Screen_Shot_2019_06_10_at_5.12.57_PM.0.png

:wow:for 15 bones a month, I can play all the Ass Creeds and Watch Dogs Legion will be on deck. Get familiar to the process brehs :ehh:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wanna get it for a month or 2 so I can play Odyssey and the last 2 WDs, but I know I won’t play em enough to get done fast, and I’m not boutta waste my money. By the time I get through with em, I probably woulda saved money just buying the games I wanna play :russ: Ubi don’t got the catalog like that for me

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I wanna get it for a month or 2 so I can play Odyssey and the last 2 WDs, but I know I won’t play em enough to get done fast, and I’m not boutta waste my money. By the time I get through with em, I probably woulda saved money just buying the games I wanna play :russ: Ubi don’t got the catalog like that for me

:patrice:Since most of their games are on a service type of deal. It's technically giving folks MMO type of time to go through most of those games. Especially games like Rainbow Six Siege and the new Ghost Recon jawn. I look at it as a way to save funds and focus on backlogs since just plain buying the game is just going into a pile if we being real about the subject:ld:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Since most of their games are on a service type of deal. It's technically giving folks MMO type of time to go through most of those games. Especially games like Rainbow Six Siege and the new Ghost Recon jawn. I look at it as a way to save funds and focus on backlogs since just plain buying the game is just going into a pile if we being real about the subject:ld:

Yea if you play their multiplayer games especially, there’s probably no reason not to get it. Idfw em