Updated: Recommend some great around 32 inch 4k monitors.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
About to get ready for tekken 8 and gta 6 to drop so being 4k ready. My vizio is telling me it needs to go.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'd get at least a 43 inch tv if ur upgrading to 4k. Bestbuy has the 43 inch Hisense A6 series for $240. 3 HDMI ports, VRR, and its a Google TV

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
A mentally ill gay right winger/white supremacist sympathizer.
How can you be gay and a right winger?
200.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A mentally ill gay right winger/white supremacist sympathizer.

Get the fukk out of my thread, you fukking loser. How you yourself a self hating gay black man lying about yourself on here even criticizing anybody about shyt? fukk outta here. You literally report me and anybody who pulls your card and beg the mods to bush me every time i or anybody who sees through your bullshyt roasts your bytchmade ass. You dont want any smoke so shut the fukk up, coward ass bytch. Either see me in person or shut the fukk up.

Straight outta of the suburbs of virginia trying to act like youre from brooklyn. Youre african too so i know where you stand on reparations. You literally have pictures of you hugging up with white men on your IG so wtf are you talking about, you grifter? Thats who you date too so stop this you hate white people talk. All in the black lives matter marches, ivy league student but you in here trying to pretend to be the poor black man from the hood. Keep thinking anybody here is scared of you. Youre a full on fraud, narcissistic loser.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you be gay and a right winger?
200.gif

Who are you and why are you listening to that liar? Dude literally was exposed as a Trump supporter. Now he wants to suck Biden and democrat party dikk. Hes a full on fraud trying to reinvent himself. A real agent out here lying and hes stupid too.

Last edited:

TQbrit

Banned
Daps
Who are you and why are you listening to that liar? Dude literally was exposed as a Trump supporter. Now he wants to suck Biden and democrat party dikk. Hes a fraud.
Your signature tho