(Updated) Beanie Sigel Becomes A Chef? Omelly Warns Beans If His Food Nasty Turn The Camera Off Ha Ha

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Why not start a podcast

He has enough clout to attract guests on the show, I’m sure he has many stories he could share from his time spent with other famous people, you can cover any topic and show people another side of your personality… helping to build your brand and get sponsorships, endorsements, etc.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Why not start a podcast

He has enough clout to attract guests on the show, I’m sure he has many stories he could share from his time spent with other famous people, you can cover any topic and show people another side of your personality… helping to build your brand and get sponsorships, endorsements, etc.
over saturated! im fed up with podcasts.
every genre, personality, angle, loser, winner has a damn podcast.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: When the marsupial climbs the food truck for a order:

Beans: "ayo lil scrap whats the deal witcha. My food be hitting that you can feel it in the air. We we do is nun ya concern, but this dish right here is Nothing Like it. You think it's a game my marsubro, holla at me, my food the truth."

Koala:

Beans: "scrap you betta git down or lay down with the bellowing, I got a line in back of you to serve...WHO THE fukk WANT WHAT?!?!?"