Unsolicited dikk Pics

Do you like to recieve unsolicited dikk pics?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Depends On What It Looks Like

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Quick and dirty poll.

Scenario: You meet this guy, you exchange numbers, within the first 48 hours you receive an unsolicited dikk pic. Are you happy or no?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I thought this was about coli men :snoop:
But nah, don't really care for them, I only wanna see it right before.... u know the rest :sas2:

:mjlol:

:mjcry:

OT: No thank you. I'll never forget the first one I got. It was this guy I met while out. He was Puerto Rican from MIA he was trying to get me to come see him he was down here for work blah blah :rolleyes: We were just texting then BAM. It was huge, I was in shock, offended, and amused at the same time. I immediately sent it to my best friend and started ignoring him :skip:

Last edited:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you girls rather get a dikk print pic.... like in my sweats or in my calvin kleins

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
No too soon and it says to me that's all he has to offer and/or he's thirsty. Seriously, out of everything I wanna first know about u, connection, sense of humor, personality...BAM! Muh dyck!!!
It makes me pity him. You are not the sum of ur penis although our society and even some women have tried their best to make some men feel that way...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

:mjcry:

OT: No thank you. I'll never forger the first one I got. It was this guy I met while out. He was Puerto Rican from MIA he was trying to get me to come see him he was down here for work blah blah :rolleye: We were just texting then BAM. It was huge, I was in shock, offended, and amused at the same time. I immediately sent it to my best friend and started ignoring him :skip:

1249.gif

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I never received a dikk pic but if I did I would be flattered because I finally got a dikk pic.

But then I would realize that I got a dikk pic so it's a double edge sword.