“Unrecord” (2023) gameplay. IGN (GOAT GRAPHICS?)

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The lighting, these games are too realistic looking at this point :sadcam:

This was played with KB and M the devs said.

I thought this shyt was real life when I saw it on twitter :ohhh:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You know the graphics are gawdly when the developers have to go on Twitter and prove that it's a game and not real life. :wow:

Gonna need to get a new computer if I get this, my current computer might blow up if I try playing this on it. :pachaha:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Copycats already incoming

Somebody needs to be the first to drop a demo. We need to see what this UE5 is all about on a current rig. That Immortals of Aveum or whatever that used the UE5 engine didn’t look this realistic and it had crazy high specs (I’m waiting on a sale to try it out, as the game looks shytty, graphics aside).

I think these body cam games look so realistic because of the frame rate (which I don’t even think is high at all, maybe even 24fps), the realistic camera movement, and the lightning. It’s also the relatively simple environments. I want to see how a game like this would look on my 4090 setup in real life. I’ve been waiting for gaming graphics to look 100% realistic for decades now. We’re finally close. These body cam games still don’t look 100% realistic (some of the environment elements still look fake), but we’re like 95% there if these previews are actually representative of real world experiences.

TDT

All Star
Daps
That Immortals of Aveum or whatever that used the UE5 engine didn’t look this realistic and it had crazy high specs (I’m waiting on a sale to try it out, as the game looks shytty, graphics aside
Maybe that's why it didnt sell too good..studio that made it just laid off half of their staff as a result

That other game that used UE5,Crime Boss Rockay City,was hot garbage :pachaha:

Superstar
Daps
Looks boring af tbh.

I’ve found these type of games have become more thrilling to me. When I was in my early 20’s I liked COD.

I like the ones that value patience over fast-twitch now. If I feel like single player I’ll play “Ready or Not”, if I want multiplayer, I’ll play “Squad”, “Post Scriptum”, or “hell let loose”.

This looks like it has the potential to be the goat single player fps experience, to me, if it had a big dedicated team for building and writing.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Somebody needs to be the first to drop a demo. We need to see what this UE5 is all about on a current rig. That Immortals of Aveum or whatever that used the UE5 engine didn’t look this realistic and it had crazy high specs (I’m waiting on a sale to try it out, as the game looks shytty, graphics aside).

I think these body cam games look so realistic because of the frame rate (which I don’t even think is high at all, maybe even 24fps), the realistic camera movement, and the lightning. It’s also the relatively simple environments. I want to see how a game like this would look on my 4090 setup in real life. I’ve been waiting for gaming graphics to look 100% realistic for decades now. We’re finally close. These body cam games still don’t look 100% realistic (some of the environment elements still look fake), but we’re like 95% there if these previews are actually representative of real world experiences.

It's photogrammetry same as Modern Warfare 2019 and Resident Evil 7. This game and its copies are pretty much tech demos, we're a ways away from something competent being made that looks like this.

I'm still excited though, I don't know why everyone itt is so negative. A survival horror game in this style or very deliberate shooter where you can't regenerate health would be amazing.

Last edited: