Unlocking cell phones

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I have been with Sprint for damn near 10 years and was looking to get the HTC one thinking I could unlock it and use it whenever I travel. They told me its their policy that a phone has to be on the line for 3 months before they will unlock it. Seems like their policy is to lose customers.

Anybody on the other carriers....is this the same policy with them or is Sprint just being retarded. I am not under contract so I will consider leaving if its not universal.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I have been with Sprint for damn near 10 years and was looking to get the HTC one thinking I could unlock it and use it whenever I travel. They told me its their policy that a phone has to be on the line for 3 months before they will unlock it. Seems like their policy is to lose customers.

Anybody on the other carriers....is this the same policy with them or is Sprint just being retarded. I am not under contract so I will consider leaving if its not universal.

Well if you get it they will put you on contract and if you dont care then wait the 3 months to unlock it. You could get it and pay someone to unlock it off craigslist, but that is now illegal if the phone is on contract, :comeon: Im sure every carrier that offers contracts is shook now with all the mvno companies popping up. Verizon doesnt have it, ATT will probably treat you worse than sprint with the rules and then try to sell you tv service, lol

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Well if you get it they will put you on contract and if you dont care then wait the 3 months to unlock it. You could get it and pay someone to unlock it off craigslist, but that is now illegal if the phone is on contract, :comeon: Im sure every carrier that offers contracts is shook now with all the mvno companies popping up. Verizon doesnt have it, ATT will probably treat you worse than sprint with the rules and then try to sell you tv service, lol

Its only illegal if you get caught :lolbron:

Thats some BS, but I have read that the unlock codes doesn't work any more

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
brehs how do i override a google account on a hauwei 2019 kid fukked up my shyt:mjcry:..ive managed to wipe out all data but cannt seem to override the google account...am i fukkked:lupe: