Unexpected memorable gaming moments?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Me at about 11 years old when I first saw this :wtf: :mindblown:

Spider_-_The_Video_Game_Coverart.png

I couldn't believe it. My mom knew immediately I wanted it and I finished it :wow:

This should have been on the PlayStation classic @Fatboi1

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Breakdown - the ending, and deciding that you can go to a different dimension, and save that one...so bad ass.

FF7 - Lucky 7's on Emerald Weapon...I almost died., so hype

Guilty Gear Midnight Carnival - Beating Gold Sol in M.O.M.

Zone of the Enders 2 - Fighting Vic Viper....only to find out its piloted by the GOAT, Leo. Fighting Anubis.

ME 1 - Making Saren shoot himself.

Breath of Fire 4, the "bad" ending.

Legacy of Kain; Blood Omen; The canon ending.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Playing halo 3 drunk on ranked match and i got a no scope one shot triple kill while falling to my death.

shyt had me hyped

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Playing halo 3 drunk on ranked match and i got a no scope one shot triple kill while falling to my death.

shyt had me hyped

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That moment at the beginning of bioshock when you realize you have control and are no longer watching a movie:ohhh:

Skipping levels with the warps in mario.

Killing NPCs in Dark souls, then realizing I needed them cause they are the only merchant around:beli: similarly killing 3dog in fallout then hearing the broadcasts talking about how some a$$hole killed 3dog:mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
  • There are a ton in Eternal Darkness but the one that sticks out is when the game tricks you into thinking your save data was deleted. They also had a part where the screen would go black like if you lost signal but you could still hear the game in the background.
  • Running into Nemesis in RE3 for the first time (and every other time during the game) gave me a rush.
  • The final boss fight in Super Metroid where Samus gets the metroid power is a top 10 gaming moment of all time.
  • Finding out you were the villain that you were chasing the whole time in Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic was amazing.
  • The "still alive" song at the end of Portal