Unearthin the 3DO

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3DO_Interactive_Multiplayer

Back in 1991, when EA was Electronic Arts: Desert Strike & Road Rash & Monster League & Madden Ambulance 92' :ohlawd:

The founder of Electronic Arts tried to push a system on the market in Fall of 93', the 3DO

320px-3DO-FZ1-Console-Set.png

The only problem was, the dude wanted $699 for the system :banderas:

Needless to say, Nintendo and Sega easily killed the system from the onslaught until it's death in 96'. Because of it not being related to Sega or Nintendo, relatively unknown for the most part in massive failures. In sense though, a casual way for gaming companies to remember to not screw around with it's customers. :demonic:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
when i was a kid my uncle had this shyt back in the day with a collection of like 30 games. This system had the best version of Road Rage EVER, that was like THE game to play. There was also a futuristic platform game that i remember...i completely forgot the name but that game was official.

but he bought the games and system off his boy at a bundle for real cheap..i dont think i ever played all the games he had

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
damn, cdi, I dont even think that shyt had a controller, but like a tv remote instead.

3D0 was NEO GEO bread, i definitely wasnt getting either one when i was little. only ever played 3D0 in the store.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
damn, cdi, I dont even think that shyt had a controller, but like a tv remote instead.

3D0 was NEO GEO bread, i definitely wasnt getting either one when i was little. only ever played 3D0 in the store.
Neo Geo was insane with its $300 games and whatnot :heh:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Still got mine in the closet. Cyberia, Twisted the game Show, Slam n Jam, Gex, Mad dog Mccree. Then I got a psx and said fukk that shyt