Undertaker Puts Benoit On His Mount Rushmore Of Smaller Wrestlers

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
He said 6ft and under... HBK was billed as 6'1... Taker keeping kayfabe alive :wow:

I was gonna call bullshyt, but Kurt was billed as either 6’ or 5’10 (depending on the promotion), while Michaels was never shorter than 6’ in kayfabe. :ohhh:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I know this has been said in the last couple of years but Taker being so eager to be in public and talk about the business after retiring will never cease to surprise me :dead:

I don't get why people get annoyed by this.

Is he supposed to spend the rest of his life pretending he's an undead zombie to keep the illusion alive for the marks?

He doesn't wrestle any more, so podcasts, live shows and documentaries is the easiest way for him to make money. It would be beyond retarded not to capitalize on that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't get why people get annoyed by this.

Is he supposed to spend the rest of his life pretending he's an undead zombie to keep the illusion alive for the marks?

He doesn't wrestle any more, so podcasts, live shows and documentaries is the easiest way for him to make money. It would be beyond retarded not to capitalize on that.
Who is annoyed? :dwillhuh:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Chris Benoit is one of the greatest technical wrestlers of modern era. However he's a scumbag for obvious reasons and I would have no problem if people left him off these lists. No need to put his name into positive discussions.