Underrated Horrors and Thrillers

Kixx

Pro
Daps
Lets get a thread going for some underrated horror and thrillers. Lets try to stay away from the big name movies that were in theaters.

I'll start with a few that I've seen recently:

Triangle

Eden Lake

HoneyMoon

Backcountry

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i saw a flik like last week my lady put me on to called February

:merchant:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Lets get a thread going for some underrated horror and thrillers. Lets try to stay away from the big name movies that were in theaters.

I'll start with a few that I've seen recently:

Triangle

Eden Lake

HoneyMoon

Backcountry

Back Country was ass. I agree with your other picks though.

I think everyone and their mom needs to check out Hush.

Kixx

Pro
Daps
Keep em coming. Remember, no big name horrors though. We've all heard of Strangers and You're Next.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Keep em coming. Remember, no big name horrors though. We've all heard of Strangers and You're Next.

Ah see I always feel like underrated is different than unheard or little known. We all may have heard of the strangers but still feel like it doesn't get it's due in the annals of horror which is why I would consider it underrated. Like another one on my list is The Night of The Hunter, which definitely isn't an unknown flick but its certainly underrated by a lot of people who aren't horror or thriller aficionados

Kixx

Pro
Daps
Tbh Hush really ain't that slept on. shyt was trending on Netflix for like a month. Dope flick tho.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tbh Hush really ain't that slept on. shyt was trending on Netflix for like a month. Dope flick tho.

It was trending for you breh. That shyt was nowhere to be found on my netflix until I did a deep dive lol but we've already done a thread education on netflix analytics so no need to rehash