Underground Rap Artist R.A.P. Ferreira Responds To Domestic Violence Accusations & More

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

Here's a transcript created from another redditor:

"Peace world. Some private matters have been made public, and I need to address them. Um, I've been okayed by my lawyers to make this statement, and I apologize if my immediate silence is seen as damning, but I am not willing to do anything to jeopardize this as the safety of my family, or this case involving my daughter.

I am involved in a legal battle for my daughter. Her mother, Mekah, is a person I have known for 8 years and supported through various trevails and battles with violent men. 2 years ago I paid a total of $20,000 to retain a lawyer for Mekah so she could get custody of her son, from a violent man, and to also hire her a licensed, armed bodyguard, to protect her, from her other baby's father, who is now in a county holding facility with $100,000 bond for charges such as:

Felony stalking resulting in bodily harm

Felony battery

Domestic abuse

Posting of private representation without consent

3 charges of battery

Felony 2nd-degree sexual assault

-- among other things. Mekah moved down to Tennessee to escape all this last April, with our daughter. We rented her a home that she shared with our other partner and children. Things were well for a while. I never lived in this home. We never asked Mekah to pay any bills or rent. We wanted to provide a safe space for her and her children from previous relationships, to heal in, and we were committed to this.

Mekah absconded with our daughter last November and cut off all contact with me after I fathered a beautiful child in early November with my other partner. To be clear, Mekah and I were never married and never in a one-to-one monogamous relationship. I've been doing my best to be compassionate to her and her situation, while also prioritizing our daughter's safety.

In December I retained a lawyer. In January we managed to get her served without knowing where she lived, and I've been putting my faith in the courts to do what's right. She filed a bogus DCS report on me alleging I abused her son in November. I didn't know about this report until we had her served. DCS and the police investigated these claims, found them to be false, and closed the case.

The court decided our visitation schedule, for the child, and Mekah has failed to appear on 3 separate occasions. After not seeing my daughter for a month, I learned through Mekah's attorney notifying mine, that Mekah was claiming my one-year old daughter had been sexually abused. The same day she did this, she was tagged on social media in videos, dancing in a club in Milwaukee. Thousands of miles away from where she was supposed to meet me to exchange our daughter.

Mind you, during this entire process, I have not known where my daughter is, where she lives, who she's around, or how she is being cared for. Because of this, an emergency order was issued by a magistrate in Nashville for me to go get my daughter from North Carolina. I worked with the sheriff's department and learned that she had been evicted from her home. When the sheriff called her, she fled. I returned back to my home without my child, and once again I had to put my faith in the courts and the sheriff's department.

4 days ago, our daughter was removed from Mekah's care by DCS and the sheriff's department, given to me by the state, and I am her custodian. I immediately brought my daughter to her lifelong pediatrician, who examined her, and her professional opinion is that my child is totally fine.

To be clear, I have never sexually assaulted anyone. I have never assaulted any woman or child. There is no evidence showing otherwise. She has refused court orders several times for no reason, she has filed demonstrably false retaliatory claims. I do not wish ill on Mekah, but her actions are the reason the court, the sheriff's department, and DCS removed our child from her care. Our litigation is still pending, and I ask all concerned parties to postpone their judgement until the courts do. Thank you."

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never heard of these dude before but hearing him refer to her past husbands abuse and calling his bms "partners" tells me all I need to know. Donate at your own will brehs

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We rented her a home that she shared with our other partner and children

Mekah absconded with our daughter last November and cut off all contact with me after I fathered a beautiful child in early November with my other partner

:dwillhuh:

Mekah and I were never married and never in a one-to-one monogamous relationship

dwillhuh-to-mjlol.gif

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps