Under Siege is an underrated action BLASSIC...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This would obviously fit into my "big dumb action" movie thread but it's so good that it deserves a spin-off thread. First, here's the premise and then the trailer.

"An ex-Navy Seal turned cook is the only person who can stop a group of terrorists when they seize control of a U.S. battleship."

The premise is dope af but it doesn't tell the whole story of the magnitude of the fukkery you embark on when you hit play. I've seen this movie countless times. In many ways it's your typical Steven Segal action piff but in many ways it's NOT.. and that's what makes it so great. The budget is bigger. The spectacle is bigger. The acting is... better? Why yes, BECAUSE Tommy Lee Jones and Gary Busey are dialed up to 11 in the whole fukking movie lol. Chewing the fukk out of the scenery.

Oh and there's also a real life Playboy playmate stuck on the ship and her titties are :banderas: ... This is the kind of shyt we're missing... :wow:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
When Jordan Tate, aka Miss July '89 jumps out the cake? :banderas: You know @PAWG Life and @humminbird loved this one :skip:

erika-eleniak-under-siege.gif

tumblr_o3b0sq1Ode1rf1yd3o2_r1_1280.jpg

When Tommy Lee carved a slice of roast beef, tosses it to the big bald breh who catches it with one hand and then devours it like it's a cartoon drumstick?

HairyHandsomeAltiplanochinchillamouse-size_restricted.gif

You said Tommy Lee and Busey were chewing the scenery. This nikka was chewing the fukk outta that roast beef. :dead:

I quote it all the time with my pops. It's not just one of those, "it's a good Steven Segal movie." Nah. It's a legitimately good movie.

Screenshot-20220828-005732.png

And we got Cliffhanger the next year. Die Hard on a ship and Die Hard on a mountain. :wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
When Jordan Tate, aka Miss July '89 jumps out the cake? :banderas: You know @PAWG Life and @humminbird loved this one :skip:

When Tommy Lee carved a slice of roast beef, tosses it to the big bald breh who catches it with one hand and then devours it like it's a cartoon drumstick?

You said Tommy Lee and Busey were chewing the scenery. This nikka was chewing the fukk outta that roast beef. :dead:

I quote it all the time with my pops. It's not just one of those, "it's a good Steven Segal movie." Nah. It's a legitimately good movie.

And we got Cliffhanger the next year. Die Hard on a ship and Die Hard on a mountain. :wow:
this movie was pretty good i saw it years ago on tv

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

I saw this movie way back in the day when I was a kid

It was like in 98’ or some shyt when I saw it for the first time

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

The nuts I beated to this as a kid. I had never seen pink nipples:noah:

Segal's best movie. Incredible

Aprogressivone

Developers are the new Rockstars
Daps
Reppin
Prince George's, Maryland
This post made me smile. My dad passed away a few years ago. When I was a kid and my mom would leave the house, he would let me watch rated R action movies with him. I remember watching this film a lot. He loved Seagal back in the day.🤣 Definitely certified blassic. I legit thought you could snap necks easily because of Seagal as a kid 🤣🤣