Uncles of the coli: has the average woman gotten thicker since you were young?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They've all just gotten fatter, have way worse attitudes, and a ridiculous sense of entitlement and arrogance. It's all men's fault though, brehs been gassing up these broads and got 6's feeling like they 10's instead of treating them accordingly.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Yes woman have become fatter. With worse attitudes.

I’m only in my early 30s, so still relatively young but back in the 90s and 2000s most if not all women would not want a “fat asss”. Also a cold bytch back then is now your average woman.

I’m mean I’d probably be pissed to if I had to carry around a fat butt, big fat saggy t*ts and bleed once a month and because the modern diet is fuked you essentially just getting fatter. Tattoos were also unheard of.

But back then your average dude was not a simp. Even so called “nerds” back then had more balls than the average dude today.

Simps have ultimately created the problem we have in regards to this subject. They allowed “fat acceptance” and all the other BS to become normal.

Society has become a joke. The only people winning today are those make exuberant amounts of money or people living in small communities that are essential cut off to modern day society. Women have essentially been manipulated in being cogs in the American economy for the 1%.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
...not really. it's just more celebrated than it was so it's on display now and pursued by women. but, i think it's more smoke and mirrors than people think.