Uncle Phil says he understands your frustration but the games are coming

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nah, Xbots said they're eating good with GROUNDED and the delicious multiplats. Phil obviously has lapsed his Gamepass sub.
cheer-meme.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I swear he has been saying this shyt since he took the helm. He said it all throughout last gen and then finally gave up and wanted us to wait until this gen. This gen is here now and still no games.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft legit going to go 15 months+ without a first-part or even third party partnered AAA platform exclusive release. I don't count grounded or pentiment because those were games created by small teams. I believe the last AAA release was Infinite that came out in November, so this is a bad look since Redfall, Starfield, or Forza most likely not releasing until March.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft legit going to go 15 months+ without a first-part or even third party partnered AAA platform exclusive release. I don't count grounded or pentiment because those were games created by small teams. I believe the last AAA release was Infinite that came out in November, so this is a bad look since Redfall, Starfield, or Forza most likely not releasing until March.

Imagine if they had never bought bethesda? :lupe:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I swear he has been saying this shyt since he took the helm. He said it all throughout last gen and then finally gave up and wanted us to wait until this gen. This gen is here now and still no games.
he literally has :mjlol:

EWZ1rhRXQAEJEBo