Uncle Luke Warns Drake Beef Could Have Tupac/Biggie Outcome

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I read that Ross just got punched in the mouth and it’s lone security guard that got rushed.

If anything, them Canadians wack for jumpin 1 dude and Ross a sav for pulling that stunt pretty much dolo.

If Ross was deep, I doubt they wouldn’t do shyt.

Drake better hope the Haitians don’t run up in his shyt…

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You’re making shyt up :mjlol:

Any rich nikka can pay someone to crash out. Hell I can pay some dusty nikkas a few racks to crash out right here in my city

Ross is not a gangsta or in the streets. He ain’t paying nobody or getting his hands dirty in any street shyt cause he not built like that. You guys think cause he from Miami and he been around street nikkas over the years he’s some kingpin from his raps :mjlol:

Ross is literally a WWE character in hip hop. He uses his persona to enrich himself and make money out of his brand.
Nobody is saying he’s a kingpin. He was affiliated with a notorious crew, he’s from a real area in the city.

He’s never been robbed or harmed in his city, he’s dissed trick daddy, e class, slip and slide and moved around his city like nothing.

He dissed jeezy over and over, saw him and both had like 40 people with them.

You think uncle Luke just saying this for no reason? He saying this cause he know what kinda influence Ross has and would could happen.

He was in another country with a couple people, if he’s home this doesn’t happen cause he’s with nikkaz who will kill you.

It’s a reason he talks to nikkaz like birdman the way he does.

Stop being stupid

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
George Zimmerman is still alive and well in Florida by the way

there's more smoke for a canadian that didn't kill anyone than a man who killed an innocent black boy

George Zimmerman been quiet since they rocked his shyt back at that bar…

He don’t want that smoke after realizing that clout chasing and doing a victory lap almost cost him his life. It wasn’t even black people that tried to kill him either.

With that being said, Drake ain’t the hill to die on

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Doubt it... Both Pac and Biggie were in their 20s and was wild and active. Drake don't even do interviews with real hip hop press or come outside and Rick Ross is pushing 50... They bring too much money to corporate america to crash

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ross dropped a diss when nobody was asking to hear from his ass. We wanted to hear from Kendrick. Not these washed ass nikkas that was lowkey fukking up the vibe.

Then he took his ass to canada with a light security detail and got popped in the mouth while his security got soccer kicked into the underverse.

Seems like standard operating procedure to me. They knew this corny nikka Drake is all about image. Of course he was gonna be hurt that he got cooked. Step light...

Drake dissed him first on Pushups

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
George Zimmerman is still alive and well in Florida by the way

there's more smoke for a canadian that didn't kill anyone than a man who killed an innocent black boy

You acting like he out at the Heat games or he outside lounging in South Beach every holiday weekend.. That fat fukk been in hiding by the goverment for damn near 10 years. Nobody knows if he even lives there anymore.