Uncle Luke Warns Drake Beef Could Have Tupac/Biggie Outcome

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rick Ross isn’t “gangsta” or in the streets like that despite his rap persona wanting nikkas to believe that

He is playing a character and not seriously bout that life. He took his beatings, he’ll make a few stories laughing about it and grunting and he’ll get clowned for it the same way he did for being Officer Ricky. Ain’t no violence from Ross coming from this :mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Anything can happen. Too many rappers are dying out here to think otherwise. This beef is unnecessary anyway.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Its never the artist that crashes out on this level,it's the entourage and/or the hired/trigger-happy guns that will take this somewhere it wasn't supposed to go. I doubt the cavemen that attacked Ross where sent,this seems like the same motivation that gets no names attached to shyt like this,they want the noteriety and status that comes with crashing out. Drake should definitely distance himself from this mess instead of implying he was calling shots cause now you inserted yourself in each and every outcome while having no say in who does what and where outside of your inner circle,this is sloppy movement from a so called boss just to come across tough.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
My one caveat is if Drake ego is that outta control that he really starts believing his hype and does silly shyt like what Ross did.

Diddy been just fine in those same LA streets and that’s a way bigger trophy than corny ass Drake :yeshrug:
Good point..... but a lot of the people who wanted Diddy gone ain't really around anymore...... I don't think anything will happen to Drake....all I'm saying is you never know....

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Hells Angels are notoriously racist, scummy pieces of shyt. Drake has over 100 million dollars, is top 5 biggest pop star in the world, Jewish, and grew up in entertainment, surrounded by upper class rich kids of means, just like himself. I honestly don’t have any clue how anybody can take him serious with how hard he code switches, and tries to portray himself as some Michael Corleone type.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched a documentary on how Luke and his crew beat up Death Row in Orlando at some Jack the Rapper thing back in the day, and how
Luke and crew + Atlanta goons and the Dungeon family put the beats on Death row again at a similar event in Atl

You can't really win on someone elses territory. Drake will have to move quietly soon, especially in the south.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched a documentary on how Luke and his crew beat up Death Row in Orlando at some Jack the Rapper thing back in the day, and how
Luke and crew + Atlanta goons and the Dungeon family put the beats on Death row again at a similar event in Atl

You can't really win on someone elses territory. Drake will have to move quietly soon, especially in the south.

No he don’t :mjlol:

Drake moves with professionally trained armed security who are like fukking former marines and shyt. If anyone runs up on him they’ll get blasted immediately

He not hiring a few big guys with dreads in the city like Ross tried to do in Vancouver :russ:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Rick Ross isn’t “gangsta” or in the streets like that despite his rap persona wanting nikkas to believe that

He is playing a character and not seriously bout that life. He took his beatings, he’ll make a few stories laughing about it and grunting and he’ll get clowned for it the same way he did for being Officer Ricky. Ain’t no violence from Ross coming from this :mjlol:
I’m not sure why you think this. Ross has dudes in mia that will crash out lol. He has money to easy make that happen.

And it ain’t gotta be drake to die, it could be anyone from Canada with any kinda affiliation.

Cause they all seem to be puffing the cheese out. And if would be unfortunate

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not sure why you think this. Ross has dudes in mia that will crash out lol. He has money to easy make that happen.

And it ain’t gotta be drake to die, it could be anyone from Canada with any kinda affiliation.

Cause they all seem to be puffing the cheese out. And if would be unfortunate

You’re making shyt up :mjlol:

Any rich nikka can pay someone to crash out. Hell I can pay some dusty nikkas a few racks to crash out right here in my city

Ross is not a gangsta or in the streets. He ain’t paying nobody or getting his hands dirty in any street shyt cause he not built like that. You guys think cause he from Miami and he been around street nikkas over the years he’s some kingpin from his raps :mjlol:

Ross is literally a WWE character in hip hop. He uses his persona to enrich himself and make money out of his brand.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
pac was a g went to jail multiple times and shot at cops, big was hood through and through. Tf are drake and lamar, some soap opera actor from Canada and a nerd geek from compton, dangerous combo brehs