Uncle Luke Warns Drake Beef Could Have Tupac/Biggie Outcome

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Unfortunately I'm sure that's what Pop Smoke, PNB Rock etc. thought....in LA there's always someone looking for a come up.....so you just never know....
His money too long and he has real street cats invested in him to be a sitting duck in any of these places…calls will be made beforehand…he’ll have to pay but he’s safe in any of these cities

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'd like to see where this drake
and fat gusto beef go.
IX23AuX.png

UKVu0t8.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
His money too long and he has real street cats invested in him to be a sitting duck in any of these places…calls will be made beforehand…he’ll have to pay but he’s safe in any of these cities
:manny:.....other rappers thought the same....LA is no joke bruh ... doesn't matter how much money you have or who you call....too many lone wolves out here who don't care.....

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Unfortunately I'm sure that's what Pop Smoke, PNB Rock etc. thought....in LA there's always someone looking for a come up.....so you just never know....

This is Gospel.
St Louis,Cali,Bronx,Detroit,Bmore,Philly
nikkas wake up thinking about dirty
licks to hit and give no fukks about dirtnappin
a mutha fukka over month money.
:snoop:

UKVu0t8.gif

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Drake better not die…

In the digital age, they're gonna IMMORTALIZE him like Eminem and that’s not good. It’s bad enough that Drake helped set this generation back. The fact that Hip Hop let him slide for long is baffling.

With that being said, I could see Drake getting caught slipping dying over some dirty vag over some bullets. The way to destroy Drake is with women.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Drake showed his white boy tendencies when he celebrated Rozay getting jumped. Only nikkas who do that got real life opps and about that life because they could die any min. Drake ain't a street nikka. Why ask for that type of heat

To be fair, Ross put that song trying to be comedian in someone elses city.

He was asking for it.

That would be like PAC going to NYC and playing Hit Em Up in Brooklyn and then getting clapped for it.

Those Canadians saw the bigger picture and wasn’t gonna let a outsider pull that slick shyt in their city.

Ross can’t spin his way outta this one. They mollywiped his azz for trying to be a dikkhead

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
nope. all it takes is one crash test dummy and some empty promises and they can be right witcha in that little crack in time when chubbs has his back turned in between venues.. he's barely safe in toronto got his house getting knocked randomly

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Ross dropped a diss when nobody was asking to hear from his ass. We wanted to hear from Kendrick. Not these washed ass nikkas that was lowkey fukking up the vibe.

Then he took his ass to canada with a light security detail and got popped in the mouth while his security got soccer kicked into the underverse.

Seems like standard operating procedure to me. They knew this corny nikka Drake is all about image. Of course he was gonna be hurt that he got cooked. Step light...

Ross didn’t want that smoke with Game though…

Wack100 and Game would have been on his behind.

His diss didn’t really have no merit.

Nikka tried to hop in Future’s wave.

Say what u want but Drake did kinda save Ross’ career by supplying with features

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Drake ain’t touring no more this year

He’s going to chill out with his son and wait till this Kendrick not like us die down and slowly try to come back with a track for the ladies

Ross, Game and others are like nas, mobb deep, etc who all tried jumping in on pac and big/puff beef to get their names out there..

Mind your fukking business

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
:manny:.....other rappers thought the same....LA is no joke bruh ... doesn't matter how much money you have or who you call....too many lone wolves out here who don't care.....

My one caveat is if Drake ego is that outta control that he really starts believing his hype and does silly shyt like what Ross did.

Diddy been just fine in those same LA streets and that’s a way bigger trophy than corny ass Drake :yeshrug:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
To be fair, Ross put that song trying to be comedian in someone elses city.

He was asking for it.

That would be like PAC going to NYC and playing Hit Em Up in Brooklyn and then getting clapped for it.

Those Canadians saw the bigger picture and wasn’t gonna let a outsider pull that slick shyt in their city.

Ross can’t spin his way outta this one. They mollywiped his azz for trying to be a dikkhead

I read that Ross just got punched in the mouth and it’s lone security guard that got rushed.

If anything, them Canadians wack for jumpin 1 dude and Ross a sav for pulling that stunt pretty much dolo.

If Ross was deep, I doubt they wouldn’t do shyt.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Nothing will happen lol. I’m seriously shocked at the cowardice shown by “Rozay”. He was visibly shook and looked lost in a situation that required him to get aggressive and defend himself as a man. That’s why it’s imperative to be in some semblance of shape because you never know.

His Dj was an absolute whore. All of those gold teeth and locs to look the part but couldn’t even get in a decent fighting stance to atleast look like he knew what he was doing. Those white boys couldn’t even fight lol.