Uncharted movie poster released

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i will never see tom holland as Nathan Drake, it just doesn't work.

i originally thought they were doing a "young nate" story where hes like 16-17....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Drake is horribly horribly miscasted. He looks absolutely nothing like him. Are Sony using this actor to get that Spider-Man audience to see this movie?

It looks like an entertaining popcorn flick, so I'll peep.

But Holland is on Sony's payroll and they definitely want some of that Spidey residual audience to peep this.

Definitely bad casting IMO

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know WHY they didn't just use, idk the guy who plays Nathan Drake in the actual game?
He’s famous in the video game world but not in the mainstream world. Not many people know who Nolan North is.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He would've looked the part moreso than Tom. Tom is Spider-Man with a different outfit here.
Yeah but money talks. More people will see the movie with Tom Holland than some actor they’ve never heard of called Nolan North.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt i hate to say it but even chris evans would have been a better pick if they needed a famous face and we know can do snarky

IqYnEEdTZNb2tB_uLWxjePrNBNBUeceObH3uqZSEJmdciQYqFbk0wxlEym2MzBYUcfBfES6niJwVnySbhp5Lt4VX_G1dDjTPTtQSXzIn3mmLqxA9LEliCjOnu-KGQkHKfvShOz3w02NNhHbVEURjOyIJLYZkIHU912mwDmJlNSac8a-ukdPjyNMVXSEXDZm9Ns1Vu3ewPYUcIZY

330413-uncharted-4-a-thief-s-end-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know WHY they didn't just use, idk the guy who plays Nathan Drake in the actual game?

Couple of easy reasons:

Nolan North ain't got pull like that in the live action space. He most likely has a cameo in the movie that serves as a wink a nod to him playing the role in the games, but nothing else.

Nolan North is also about 50, and not one of those dudes that's in almost unnatural shape at that age, either. Sony wants a potential franchise out of this, so a younger, more physically capable actor is the call.

nathan fillon is perfect, nolan north isn't really a good physical actor

Nearly every single point that applies to Nolan North applies to Nathan Fillion. In fact, I believe Nolan North got the job because they didn't think they stood a chance of getting Fillion.

Also, if fukking DISNEY can't drop a big enough bag to get Chris Evans to entertain even occasionally popping back up as Captain America, he ain't doing this shyt. :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They should have gone for Dylan O'Brien as Drake and Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Sully. :hubie: