UN "Peacekeepers" infected the people of haiti with Cholera

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
which has caused the worst outbreak of the disease in modern times. So far there have been 8055 deaths from the disease and over 700000 infections since October 2010. After initially denying responsibilty for the outbreak, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, the UN has now accepted responbility while taking the rare step of invoking legal immunity so that it will not have to compensate any of the victims

Your thoughts

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
can you post another source on this information? i'd like to have an informed conversation on the topic if you've come to this information from a recent article you've read somewhere...

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
UN stands for Un-Negro. THEY want to de-melanize THE globe and REPLACE us. THIS was NOT an accident. THEY did this ON purpose JUST like with AIDS. John Lennon was BLACK. The Cauctopus DOES not want YOU to know this. KNOWLEDGE is power.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i remember when i was in cuba there wasw a mini cholera outbreak

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
BBC News - UN rejects Haiti cholera compensation claims - and in a bold move these cacs tell haiti to go fukk themselves.

The United Nations has formally rejected compensation claims by victims of a cholera outbreak in Haiti that has killed almost 8,000 people.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called Haitian President Michel Martelly to inform him of the decision.

The UN says it is immune from such claims under the UN's Convention on the Privileges and Immunities of the UN.

Evidence suggests cholera was introduced to Haiti through a UN base's leaking sewage pipes.

UN spokesman, Martin Nesirky: "The claims are not receivable"
The UN has never acknowledged responsibility for the outbreak - which has infected more than 600,000 people - saying it is impossible to pinpoint the exact source of the disease, despite the mounting evidence the epidemic was caused by poor sanitation at a camp housing infected Nepalese peacekeepers.

In a terse statement, Mr Ban's spokesman said damages claims for millions of dollars filed by lawyers for cholera victims was "not receivable" under the 1947 convention that grants the UN immunity for its actions.

But a lawyer for the cholera victims told the BBC's Barbara Plett at the UN that UN immunity could not mean impunity, and said the case would now be pursued in a national court.

The lawyer, Brian Concannon, said the victims' legal team would challenge the UN's right to immunity from Haitian courts, on the grounds that it had not established an alternative mechanism for dealing with accountability issues, as stipulated in its agreement with the government.

Human rights lawyer Ira Kurzban: ''The secretary-general has to be held accountable''
He also said lifting immunity would not challenge UN policy, which is protected by the convention, but its practice, such as how to test troops for disease and properly dispose of sewage.

In December the UN launched a $2bn (£1.3bn) appeal to fight the cholera epidemic, which is currently the worst outbreak in the world, and Mr Ban reiterated to Mr Martelly the UN's commitment to the elimination of cholera in Haiti.

Cholera is a disease of poverty, analysts say. It is spread through infected faeces and, once it enters the water supply, it is difficult to stop - especially in a country like Haiti which has almost no effective sewage disposal systems.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
in their (the UN) defense, they didn't intentionally do it. so to look at them with malice seems ridiculous. either way, in the national court, they'll be able to get money out of the UN (or at least i would hope so, i don't know anything about the haitian court system's laws). i guess the only thing surprising about it is that they just rejected the claims rather than negotiated them. i guess they figure they're innocent of blame until some country's sovereignty exercises its authority, which is a shame. i'm glad it's getting attention though, although it seems like there should be more...

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
fukk the un :pacspit: these so called peacekeepers dont want to leave country because its a sweet gig for them, zero to no battles,there enjoyiing the beaches,the women,the food the activities

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fukk the un :pacspit: these so called peacekeepers dont want to leave country because its a sweet gig for them, zero to no battles,there enjoyiing the beaches,the women,the food the activities

And by the time they leave Haitians will have a plague of diseases they didnt have, BC(before Cac)

concise

Veteran
Daps
been knew this since it was so obvious

nice to know those demons admitted it only to waive themselves of any responsibility :dry:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Let's bit tall of the billions of dollars in aid that was collected from the citizens to help"rebuild" Haiti, but was instead use to find private hotel projects for those demons Clinton and Bush...