Umbrella Academy Season 3: Sparrows are coming

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Who are the Sparrows breh? Don't follow the comics.

In the comics The Sparrows were a team of super-powered kids just like the Umbrella Academy that were raised by a man named Deever. The members were from the same batch of pregnant women that the Umbrella Academy kids came from but Deever got to them before Sir Reginald.

On the TV show, The Sparrows are the alternate timeline version of The Umbrella Academy with a not dead Ben as their leader and the members actually being good at using their powers/being super-heroes unlike the regular timeline Umbrella Academy.
why are they teasing this now. no way we get this anytime soon:bryan:

They just released the actors cast as The Sparrows today.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Who are the Sparrows breh? Don't follow the comics.

I follow the comics and I have no idea. They veered WAAAAAYYYY left of the comics like mid season 1.

This and The Boys restored my faith in movies/shows that don't "faithfully" adapt their source material.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
In the comics The Sparrows were a team of super-powered kids just like the Umbrella Academy that were raised by a man named Deever. The members were from the same batch of pregnant women that the Umbrella Academy kids came from but Deever got to them before Sir Reginald.

On the TV show, The Sparrows are the alternate timeline version of The Umbrella Academy with a not dead Ben as their leader and the members actually being good at using their powers/being super-heroes unlike the regular timeline Umbrella Academy.

They just released the actors cast as The Sparrows today.

huh. guess I need to reread.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Havent got to season two yet still.

how was that shyt?

the first season was cool and then like midway thru just, eh.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I follow the comics and I have no idea. They veered WAAAAAYYYY left of the comics like mid season 1.

This and The Boys restored my faith in movies/shows that don't "faithfully" adapt their source material.

Civil War, First Class, Days of Future Past, The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, Infinity War.

Those are a lot of good to great loose adaptations in the past decade.

So the problem isn't adapting a story to another format, I think we're just forgetting how much of an achievement making a good film is.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The setup for them at the end of Season 2 was :banderas:

Season 3 has the potential to be the best season yet.