Ultra late but I’m addicted to diablo 3

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Downloading path of exile now...thanks for putting me onto it :myman:
It's a lot more complicated than Diablo. Trust me I was lost AF for a while but the flexibility in the builds is dope.

Diablo has better streamlined gameplay and the combat feels better. As I said before I'd play the shyt out of Diablo before jumping into Path of Exile.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
It's a lot more complicated than Diablo. Trust me I was lost AF for a while but the flexibility in the builds is dope.

Diablo has better streamlined gameplay and the combat feels better. As I said before I'd play the shyt out of Diablo before jumping into Path of Exile.
Diablo 3 is trash. PoE is setting the standard for ARPGs. My only knock is that the game is poorly coded. Game will cause even the best systems to crawl at moments. Aside from that, D2 is probably the only ARPG I would rank ahead of PoE.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Diablo 3 is trash. PoE is setting the standard for ARPGs. My only knock is that the game is poorly coded. Game will cause even the best systems to crawl at moments. Aside from that, D2 is probably the only ARPG I would rank ahead of PoE.

Nah Diablo 3 isn't trash, that's too harsh. It's a great game that's very streamlined. It was a departure from DII, but after the expansion came out and they killed the auction house it became great. DII had the same problem when it came out. It wasn't the beast it was till the expansion came out.

If i want to play a game with my friends DIII>>>> POE. I don't have the time or patience to craft, trade, deal with scams, deal with traders who aren't available, try to sync up quests etc. etc. Diablo 3 just join and run adventure mode or Grifts. easy. Plus the animations and combat is much more satisfying.

If i'm playing by myself? Yes POE for sure.

It's not fair to just dismiss DIII as trash. My buddy bought that on PS4 after we played the PC version for 100+ hrs and we got sucked right back in. That's a testament to the level polish and quality.

If it was trash it wouldn't be one of the best selling games of all time.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
:wow: path of exile...who made this game! :whew: Been playing for couple hours and the game already feels better than diablo for me with all the options...game is pretty too but performance is shotty..idc tho still love it

I might be throwing you down the rabbit hole, you played Borderlands? Diablo with guns breh. :banderas:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
:wow: path of exile...who made this game! :whew: Been playing for couple hours and the game already feels better than diablo for me with all the options...game is pretty too but performance is shotty..idc tho still love it
Breh I play hardcore and every season I end up dying because of some BS performance issue or connection drop but I still love the game. I wish they would bring back the timed races. Racing to see who could get the furthest in an hour on a new character was one of the funnest things to do.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Nah Diablo 3 isn't trash, that's too harsh. It's a great game that's very streamlined. It was a departure from DII, but after the expansion came out and they killed the auction house it became great. DII had the same problem when it came out. It wasn't the beast it was till the expansion came out.

If i want to play a game with my friends DIII>>>> POE. I don't have the time or patience to craft, trade, deal with scams, deal with traders who aren't available, try to sync up quests etc. etc. Diablo 3 just join and run adventure mode or Grifts. easy. Plus the animations and combat is much more satisfying.

If i'm playing by myself? Yes POE for sure.

It's not fair to just dismiss DIII as trash. My buddy bought that on PS4 after we played the PC version for 100+ hrs and we got sucked right back in. That's a testament to the level polish and quality.

If it was trash it wouldn't be one of the best selling games of all time.
Nah Diablo 3 was trash and has definitely put me off any Diablo game made by Blizzard. Not going to get into a debate with you on it. If you enjoy it good. I'm not trying to change your mind just like you won't change mine. Whenever someone mentions it, I'm going to say the exact same thing I said earlier. Play PoE or Diablo 2 instead:yeshrug:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Nah Diablo 3 was trash and has definitely put me off any Diablo game made by Blizzard. Not going to get into a debate with you on it. If you enjoy it good. I'm not trying to change your mind just like you won't change mine. Whenever someone mentions it, I'm going to say the exact same thing I said earlier. Play PoE or Diablo 2 instead:yeshrug:
I think you should give D4 a chance they'll right the ship

Water

Pro
Daps
d3 was my introduction to the franchise and I love it! Played coop with my bros and we had a ball. Hoping d4 is just as good.