Ui, framerate and loading times are the most important thing this gen

Is UI and fps important to you next gen than 4k/ray tracing?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Playing through my back log and recently dload games it is inexcusable to me if these new consoles have clunky ui and frame rates

Even on ps4 navigating the menu is slow and a chore

playing games at 60 fps is just more fun, it's hard to go back to 30, especially when some games support 120 on pc

If the system can do 4k and ray tracing it better be fast as fukkd, I just want to be able to tab between ui, dl store, games and netflix instantly

Loading times gotta go to :hubie:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
The most important thing to me is fun and most consumers agree which is why the Switch is dominating.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Jist highest frame rate with best resolution

Not targeting 4k 60 should be a crime.

Shadow of the tomb raider did 4k 30 on pro I thought.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Of course the games come first but I’m looking forward to seeing the load times in games and the UIs. I hate how slow apps like Netflix come up on the PS4 I never use them..always go with my smart tv. I do hope they keep a similar xmb bar layout though.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The most important thing to me is fun and most consumers agree which is why the Switch is dominating.
You're missing the bigger picture which is the majority of gamers don't give two shyts about a switch. Xbox, PlayStation and PC gamers if they call themselves that don't rock heavy with switch. Sure a lot of people scooped one but usually once you hit puberty nintendo becomes a secondary system.

Let me put it this way, if you could only have one system Nintendo won't be most gamers choice :francis: