Ugly heffers looking into your eyes whilst giving you head<<<<<<<<<<<<<

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
shyt is mad creepy yo, had a ugly Brazilian ting suck me off and she kept looking into my eyes :dwillhuh: had to close them and think of pinky cot damn it

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:dead: I've had this happen to me once. This girl practically begged to suck me off talking about how good she was at it. I was like :yeshrug: fukk it she had a nice body but her eyes were the size of golf balls. Long story short, she kept staring at me trying to gauge my response and this bytch was like
bug-eyed.jpg

And she swore she was looking sexy with it. :snoop: I had to concentrate like I was trying to bend a spoon to enjoy it. She thought she reeled me in too, always trying to chill with people I knew so she could be around. I had to go ahead and dead that one.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
:dead: I've had this happen to me once. This girl practically begged to suck me off talking about how good she was at it. I was like :yeshrug: fukk it she had a nice body but her eyes were the size of golf balls. Long story short, she kept staring at me trying to gauge my response and this bytch was like
bug-eyed.jpg

And she swore she was looking sexy with it. :snoop: I had to concentrate like I was trying to bend a spoon to enjoy it. She thought she reeled me in too, always trying to chill with people I knew so she could be around. I had to go ahead and dead that one.

:dead::dead::dead:

its fuked up man, bytch tried to make me start a conversation half way into it :sadbron: