Ugly /Bum bytches and the Male Forums that harbor them

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Aside from the rare diamonds that softens the doorstep.

There exists some mannish ogrish/ ilk built bytch (physically and mentally) that frequent these halls...

With equally useless genetics, as well as poor mental disposition.... they prey on the equally meek minded nikka.

And they both dance a sorry ass dance of condescending, self deprecating, and wanton failure.

Save for the ones in it for the culture...The ugly dumb bytches rejected by society crawl the corners of the Black web searching for any and every Black man to fall victim to their fukkery.

You are a horrible person.

I wish you obliteration.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Aside from the rare diamonds that softens the doorstep.

There exists some mannish ogrish/ ilk built bytch (physically and mentally) that frequent these halls...

With equally useless genetics, as well as poor mental disposition.... they prey on the equally meek minded nikka.

And they both dance a sorry ass dance of condescending, self deprecating, and wanton failure.

Save for the ones in it for the culture...The ugly dumb bytches rejected by society crawl the corners of the Black web searching for any and every Black man to fall victim to their fukkery.

You are a horrible person.

I wish you obliteration.
Can one of you females send this clown a PM please.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

:russ::dead:

Flavia

Resident Lurker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Regna Ferox
Can one of you females send this clown a PM please.

post-23319-Lion-King-Timon-NOPE-gif-Imgur-VRc9.gif