Ugh issue with my xbox profile not logging in, please help

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an old school gamer so I'm a moron when it comes to current gen. Picked up an xbox one and am already frustrated. I had no problem creating an account. However after 2 days of having it it won't let me log in, says I have to visit account.live.com to fix an issue signing in. I go to that website, it says everythings fine..umm ok. I look up on google, people say to reboot your xbox, delete your profile and reinstall it, I try those methods and it still won't work. Im ready to return this shyt and go back to fukkin N64 lol.

First it takes 4 hours to install red dead redemption 2 and it's updates, now this. I JUST WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A VIDEO GAME SYSTEM. WHY DO I NEED TO BE ONLINE TO PLAY SINGLE PLAYER MODE OF RDR2 WTF

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm an old school gamer so I'm a moron when it comes to current gen. Picked up an xbox one and am already frustrated. I had no problem creating an account. However after 2 days of having it it won't let me log in, says I have to visit account.live.com to fix an issue signing in. I go to that website, it says everythings fine..umm ok. I look up on google, people say to reboot your xbox, delete your profile and reinstall it, I try those methods and it still won't work. Im ready to return this shyt and go back to fukkin N64 lol.

First it takes 4 hours to install red dead redemption 2 and it's updates, now this. I JUST WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A VIDEO GAME SYSTEM. WHY DO I NEED TO BE ONLINE TO PLAY SINGLE PLAYER MODE OF RDR2 WTF
https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us?ischatcallavailable=false

You should do the live chat, they'll get to the bottom of this. With that said, xbox live is currently having issues so it's very possible this is related