UFC FN Las Vegas On ESPN+ [8/1] “HEAD MOVEMENT! HEAD MOVEMENT!” (Brunson/Shahbazyan w/ Coach Edmond)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
like I said before the fight.... ANYTIME the UFC has their commentators go overboard with hyping a new fighter, it's usually bullshyt :skip:

bet the house on the other fighter anytime the UFC tries to create hype for fighters who haven't truly earned it yet.

nothing against Edmon, he's a good fighter, but UFC was already acting like this guy was a legend or something just because he knows Ronda Rousey :pachaha:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like I said before the fight.... ANYTIME the UFC has their commentators go overboard with hyping a new fighter, it's usually bullshyt :skip:

bet the house on the other fighter anytime the UFC tries to create hype for fighters who haven't truly earned it yet.

nothing against Edmon, he's a good fighter, but UFC was already acting like this guy was a legend or something just because he knows Ronda Rousey :pachaha:

True story.

Got me looking at that O'Malley fight in a couple weeks sideways.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
usually when UFC has their commentators go out of their way to constantly hype someone like they're doing Edmen tonight, that means they're about to get dropped. they've mentioned this guy has worked around Ronda Rousey at least five times tonight.

Brunson by TKO

You called it:dead:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hype Train derailed. You have to beat guys like Brunson to be elite(see Whittaker, Izzy) Edmer didn’t look composed at all and just thought he would eventually catch Brunson.
MW seems like the hardest division to climb up for the last decade and some change. Having to face gatekeepers like Bisping, chael, brunson, jacare, romero, Anderson Silva, damein maia, machida etc. :damn:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
there was a point when brunson was swinging, got him back against the cage, then took edmen down easy. like, dude practically laid down. that was part way through the 2nd and you could tell it was over at that point.

then he caught the beats. :picard: and got up off the chair and caught some more in round 3. :damn:

herb dean actually made a good call there.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its pretty shameful they let him back out there after he was legit knocked out. His whole body language was wrong after that it was obvious he wanted no more but as a fighter you going out on your sword. Its up to your corner to have your back. It must be commonplace in MMA to let nikkas die or some shyt :pachaha:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Fell asleep but watch the replay on ESPN+.

The way they was hyping do it up I thought it was going to be a short night for Brunson. But I actually thought he won the first round.Twitter guys seem to think he lost. And it should have been over after the second anyway.

Lahm0oS.gif

Trust your career to Edmond Tarverdyan bros:heh:
What game?

NC reppin :wow:

Damn straight...
69-690274_clip-art-unc-tar-heels-logo-white-north.png

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Great gameplan from Brunson, he came out and fought at a measured pace and was patient. Shahbazyan might wanna start shopping around for another team if he doesn't wanna end up like Ronda. Brunson was the wrong guy to throw him against, a hungry vet coming off two wins.