funny-gifs-want.gif

BRING BOXING BACK

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
f4c.gif

Fight Night Champion is better than any UFC/MMA game ever released.

Trash.
Boxing games have been on the decline each generation imo. Ring king and punch-out was so good. Buster Douglas and Holyfield was excellent. Even ready 2 rumble was fun. Fight night always came up short of what I was expecting in terms of evolution of the genre. The last few been more about graphics than exciting gameplay. Last time I enjoyed a boxing game was... I guess golds gym on the Wii :yeshrug: (shouldn't count)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Boxing games have been on the decline each generation imo. Ring king and punch-out was so good. Buster Douglas and Holyfield was excellent. Even ready 2 rumble was fun. Fight night always came up short of what I was expecting in terms of evolution of the genre. The last few been more about graphics than exciting gameplay. Last time I enjoyed a boxing game was... I guess golds gym on the Wii :yeshrug: (shouldn't count)
Fight Night was still popular but EA decided to focus on UFC, FNC is still an amazing game and these UFC games don't have the same staying power. I'd be happy if they just ported FNC to the newer consoles.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

I loved the victorious boxers japanese game on the ps2 (I think). It was more fluid, random and realistic compared to fight night. As fight night/knockout kings had the typical linear fighting game style.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Getting ready for round 3 eh?

Didn't fight night have a rd.2
If they was ever gonna spring a game on a nikka, tomorrow would be the day :manny:

The ground game in UFC is why I don't care to play it (boring) so fight night is the only way for me :to:
The ground game is a game within itself. nikkas are just scrubs and don't understand it. I'm in Division 6 online and I've had whole 5 round championship matches on the ground and in the clinch... most intense shyt ever in a sports game. I'm not saying the mechanics are great, but it definitely works

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The ground game is a game within itself. nikkas are just scrubs and don't understand it. I'm in Division 6 online and I've had whole 5 round championship matches on the ground and in the clinch... most intense shyt ever in a sports game. I'm not saying the mechanics are great, but it definitely works
No, nikkaz are not scrubs. You being a fan of UFC so you just happy to be there. You don't care that the majority wasn't feeling the ground mechanics, not really :patrice: It's not the semi boring gameplay, it's everyone else being scrubs :usure:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
No, nikkaz are not scrubs. You being a fan of UFC so you just happy to be there. You don't care that the majority wasn't feeling the ground mechanics, not really :patrice: It's not the semi boring gameplay, it's everyone else being scrubs :usure:
Didn't I just say the mechanics aren't great? That don't make it boring. READING COMPREHENSION. I can't even tell you who's in the UFC anymore, up until the newest roster on UFC 2. nikkas don't like playing anything you gotta use your brain for, hence why nikkas stay on COD, Madden, and 2k.

You stay quoting me with some dumb shyt. Get off my dikk.

I see you ain't respond when I shut your goofy ass up yesterday...

Daps
I loved the victorious boxers japanese game on the ps2 (I think). It was more fluid, random and realistic compared to fight night. As fight night/knockout kings had the typical linear fighting game style.

My cousin and I used to spend hours on that game. Many people slept on that game. Boxing bears in the Forest and shyt. That was a really good boxing game.