ubuntu

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I always wanted to try it out but I'm a lazy mfer.
but first day class, tried it out and that shyt is

:ohlawd:

any of you dudes running ubuntu/linux? i could spend days tweaking with this....:whew:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've been running Ubuntu as my main OS for years. shyt is great.

It's crazy how I can run Firefox on Ubuntu and it's lightning fast, but then boot into Windows on the same PC and the same browser is :hamster:.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It's crazy how I can run Firefox on Ubuntu and it's lightning fast, but then boot into Windows on the same PC and the same browser is :hamster:.

you know any places to learn how to tweak/customize the UI and stuff?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's weird. On Linux, Firefox is the superior browser and Chrome is :flabbynsick:, but in Windows, it's the opposite.

I used Ubuntu for about two years, but I've recently switched to an Ubuntu derivative, Elementary OS Luna. I miss some of Unity's features (Web apps, HUD, global menu), but I love the minimalism of the OS, and it's still fairly fast on my old :flabbynsick: computer.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's weird. On Linux, Firefox is the superior browser and Chrome is :flabbynsick:, but in Windows, it's the opposite.

I used Ubuntu for about two years, but I've recently switched to an Ubuntu derivative, Elementary OS Luna. I miss some of Unity's features (Web apps, HUD, global menu), but I love the minimalism of the OS, and it's still fairly fast on my old :flabbynsick: computer.

I tried Elementary OS Luna, but it feels very unpolished. I do like the work they're doing with the interface so I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Conversely, Firefox is still :flabbynsick: for me on Ubuntu, with Chrome being a lot quicker.